As you know, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was implemented on 15 October 2019 in the state of Andhra Pradesh by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy. YSR RythuBharosa Scheme has been created to give benefits to the farmers. In this scheme, the cost of the crop to the farmers has been increased by Rs 12500 to 13500. Farmers will now get financial assistance, they will not have to depend on loans.
In this article, we are going to give you a lot of information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme such as the process to check beneficiary list, payment status, if you want to know about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme then read this post completely.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Chief Minister said that the families of 49 lakh farmers in the state will get the benefit of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, if the farmers and agricultural laborers are well, then the state remains good, as much as they do for the farmers who feed the country, the PM also said that This is the purpose of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for farmers’ money. Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, ₹ 13500 will be given to every farmer.
Key Highlights Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Concern Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Beneficiary||SC / ST / Minority / BC Category Farmers|
|Scheme start date||15th October 2019|
|Benefits of the scheme||Rs. 13,500/- per annum for 5 years|
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
In the year of the year 2019, the state government will spend Rs 6584 crore for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, now only in the first phase, the government has spent Rs 3675 crore, the amount of these three phases will be directly deposited in the bank account of the farmers, for this, there is no need to worry. Not there.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The farmers of the state will get loan at zero percent interest
- Every year every farmer family will get Rs.67,500 as financial assistance for five years.
- Tenant farmers will get Rs 2500/- per year.
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day.
- Farmers will also get free borewell facility.
- Farmers will not have to pay road tax for tractors.
- The premium for insurance for the family of 5 lakh farmers will be paid by the government.
- All the pending irrigation works will be completed.
Purpose of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- To help farmers financially.
- To develop agriculture sector.
- To increase crop production.
- To reduce the debt burden on the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant should be affiliated to agriculture sector
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmer needs to keep 5 acres of farming land
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- You need to visit the official website to check whether your name is in the beneficiary list or not.
- Click on Login from the menu bar
- A new page will appear on the screen, enter username and password.
- The captcha code appears on the screen. Click on the “Login” option.
- If you do not remember the password, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Now enter your mobile number there and click on Get OTP.
- An OTP will have been sent to your mobile number, enter it there and create a new password, click on the option of Verify.
- And by entering login id and password on the side, the beneficiary data screen will be shown in front of you with the details like father’s name, account number.
- You will see the search box, there enter your account number, the account number of which you have entered the details will be visible on the screen.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- You need to visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to check the payment status.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and click on “Payment Status” Now a new page will appear on the screen then you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Display the captcha code on the screen and click on submit option
- Your payment status will appear on the screen as you click
|Customer Care Helpline||1902|
|Official Portal Rythu Bharosa||Click here|
|Official H2O Missions Portal||Click here|