The Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme named ‘YSR Cheyutha’ to make the minority women of the state empowered and self-reliant. Under this scheme, more than 23 lakh women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Minority communities will get benefits. Through this scheme, women will be given a loan of up to Rs 75,000 from the bank. The bank will help these people financially to increase their business.
What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The state government is spending Rs 17,000 crore on this scheme, which can be availed by lakhs of women in the age group of 45-60 years. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 18,750 will be given every year, thus giving a benefit of Rs 75,000 in four years. Apart from this, eight lakh widows and single women in the age group of 45-60 years have also been included in this scheme. Those who are already getting a social pension are also eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Every year, 27 thousand rupees are given to these women as pension which is Rs 2,250 per month. Now with this, they will also get the benefit of Rs 18,750 per annum under this scheme. This means they will get Rs 45,750 every year.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Detail
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch Date||August 2020|
|Beneficiary||Women who come from SC/ST/OBC category|
The Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new YSR Cheyutha scheme for the welfare of women in the state. Chief Minister Reddy has started a new scheme named as YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020. The main objective of this scheme is to make women self-reliant by promoting entrepreneurship.
check also PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List, Status: Direct Link To Check PM Kisan Status 2021
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Only those women who come from SC/ST/OBC category can apply.
- Age should be 45 to 60 years for getting benefit of this scheme.
- You must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Your annual income not more than 12000Rs.
- Monthly power consumption should be less then 300 units.
What Document is needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following documets are needed for apply in YSR Scheme 2021
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
- Each eligible beneficiary will get 75000 in four years.
- women who invest in establishing business units would be provided marketing and technical support.
- This Scheme is to raise the living standards of poor & deprived women by providing them with financial assistance.
How to apply for ysr cheyutha scheme
- Step 1– Visit the Official Website.
- Step 2 – On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button
- Step 3 – Application Form page will be in front of you.
- Step 4 – Enter the details and upload the documents.
- Step 5 – Click on Submit Button for submit the application.
How to check YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary list
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- Step 2 – On Home page, click on Search Now button.
- Step 3 – District wise list will open in front you.
- Step 4 – Select your district
- Step 5 – Check the detailed report about that district
- Step 6 – Search your name under this list.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Check your name in Beneficiary List||Click here|
Check also Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2021 land Records: khatian Plot Map Check status