Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme is going to be started by the Uttarakhand state government to provide free laptops to meritorious students. Under this scheme, free laptop will be provided by the government to the economically weaker backward class students of Uttarakhand. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility etc.
Free Laptop Scheme 2022- उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप योजना
Under this scheme, the government has decided to provide free laptops to the economically weaker backward class students of Uttrakhand, who have scored more than 80% in the board examination of high school and intermediate (Score more than 80% in high school and intermediate board exams).
Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand Application
More than 12 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 12 will get help under this scheme, and 15 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 10th will also be provided free laptops under this scheme. The state government will work to give benefits to all on the basis of their performance in class 10th, class 12th. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme.
Recently, through this scheme, the government has asked to provide the amount of finance to everyone in place of laptops. The Uttarakhand government has done the work of giving an amount of Rs 25,000 to the students of the state so that the beneficiaries can buy laptops of their choice.
Key details of Uttarakhand free laptop scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand free laptop scheme 2022|
|Started by||Uttarakhand Government|
|Beneficiary||Student of Uttarakhand State|
|Objective||Providing free laptops to the students of the state|
Purpose of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
You people know that the students of economically weaker backward classes need many facilities to get higher education but being poor they could not get it. In view of these things, the government has decided to start this scheme. Under this free laptop distribution scheme 2022, free laptops will be provided to the meritorious students of Uttarakhand. To attract the students of the state who come in the economically weaker backward classes towards education through Free Laptop Scheme 2022.
Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme Specification
- Under this scheme, students from economically weaker sections will be provided free laptops. These will be the students who have secured more than 80 percent marks in 10th or 12th board examination.
- All laptops will already have Windows 10 installed.
- 2GB RAM
- Already installed software like Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- 14 inch size
Eligibility of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, those students will be eligible who will be permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
- After the applications made for the start of this Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022, the list of beneficiaries will be prepared, only those students whose names will appear in this list will be given free laptops.
- Students come from below poverty line category.
- The beneficiary should have more than 80 percent marks in 10th and 12th.
- There should be an Income Proof Certificate of family income.
- The meritorious students of the state are not taking advantage of any financial aid scheme.
Documents of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Educational qualification
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of online application, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- The registration form will open in front of you on this page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this your application will be completed.