Shadi Anudan Yojana The online application of Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 has started. UP Shadi Anudan The state government has made a provision to provide assistance to poverty families under this scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be given by the government for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Uttar Pradesh government is benefitting many families through this scheme. If you are also suitable according to the plan. So you too can join the scheme by submitting the application form.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
Families who are living below the poverty line or belong to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes category or belong to other backward class, general class, and minority class families. 51,000 rupees will be given to such families for the marriage of their daughter.
We will tell you what are the important things related to the scheme and how can you make your application? So please read our article carefully. So that you can also take advantage of the scheme. Yogi Aditya Nath Ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, is leading the way for the progress of the state. In this direction, many schemes have been formed for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
Shadi Anudan Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021|
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana details
UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 . As the age of marriage has been fixed in our constitution. According to the scheme, the age of the applicant girl should be 18 years or more at the time of marriage. The age of the groom is also mandatory to be at least 21 years. Help can be obtained from the government for the marriage of most two girls from a family. In such a situation, if you have more than 2 girls here. So you will get the benefit of the scheme on the application of any two girls.
Income criteria have been kept separate for urban and rural households for financial assistance. For example, the annual income for rural applicant families should not exceed Rs 46080.
The annual income for the same urban family should not exceed Rs 56460. Applicants whose family annual income is the given limit. They will not get any benefit from this scheme.
In our society, from the very birth of the girl child, the family starts getting upset thinking about their marriage. And this is a negative thought in society. This scheme of the government is expected to bring a change in this thinking. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant should also have a bank account. Because under the UP marriage grant scheme. The amount to be given will be sent directly to the bank account of the applicant. So that they do not face any problems.
According to the scheme, it is necessary to have a bank account with a national bank and apply for this scheme only when the marriage of the girl is fixed. The money will be handed over to the family only at the time of marriage. If you also want to apply, you can do it 90 days before the marriage or after 90 days. So that you can get the full benefit of the scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan benefits
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Shadi anudan Scheme:
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the girls of poverty families.
- In this scheme, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, General Classes and minorities have been included. This is a very beneficial scheme for the economically weaker section.
- The government wants to change the backward thinking of the society with this scheme. If you also want to join the scheme then apply online. Applying online is very simple.
The eligibility of the UP Marriage Grant Scheme is as follows
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- For the scheme, only families belonging to BPL families or backward castes in the society can take benefits.
- Applicant family income Rs 46080 per year in rural area and the urban household should not exceed Rs. 56460 per annum.
- The age of the girl child should be 18 years or above to take the benefit. At the same time, the age of his groom should not be less than 21 years.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Age certificate
- Identity card
- Bank account information
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Marriage certificate
For poor parents, the marriage of a girl child itself becomes a matter of concern. In such a way, he was able to send off his daughter happy and they will not need to take a loan at all. Poor parents will get relief from this financial help from the government. And the girl will not be considered a burden in society.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application Process
How to apply for the scheme. Now we will give you the details of the process. So that you can also fill your application smoothly.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website given by the department.
- Now the home page of the official website is on your computer screen.
- After that choose the option of registration. Select the caste category you belong to.
- The registration form will open in front you.
- Please fill the information asked in the application form and also attach the required documents.
- Now finally submit your application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Be sure to take a print out of your application. You may need it in the future.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status
- Visit Official portal of Shadi Anudan
- Go to Application Status.
- Here you have to login by entering your application number, bank account number and password.
- You will know the registration status.
|Shadi Anudan Yojana Official Portal||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Home Page H2O Missions||www.h2omissions.org|
Also read Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme, List, UP Viklang Pension Yojana Apply 2021
Also read Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana | family benefit scheme online application form in 2021