UP Free Tablet Yojana: Modernization is happening very fast in today’s era in every field. The methods of imparting education are also becoming modern with the passage of time. In today’s era, education is being provided through the Internet. But even today there are many students who are not able to buy a tablet or smartphone due to their financial condition being weak. UP Free Tablet Jojana / Smartphone Scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such students.
Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided free of cost to the students of the state. By reading this article, you will get complete information related to applying under UP Free Tablet Yojana. Apart from this, you will also get information related to UP Free Tablet Scheme purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application form etc. through this article.
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
On 19 August 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji has announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme during his address to the Vidhan Sabha. Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme. About 1 crore youth will be benefitted through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme.
Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. In the coming times, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets.
Key Details of UP Free Tablet Yojana
|Scheme Name||UP Free Tablet Yojana|
|Started by||UP Government|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in Graduation, Post-graduation, Technical and Diploma|
|Objective||Providing free tablet and smartphone|
|How to apply||online/offline|
How many students will get benefited
Uttar Pradesh government has announced to give 1 crore free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. These tablets/smartphones will be provided to the students taking graduation, post-graduation, polytechnic, medical education, paramedical, and skill development mission training. It will cost Rs 3000 crore to provide this tablet and smartphone.
GeM Portal has been designated as the nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme. This scheme has been started keeping in mind that in today’s time various types of examinations and studies are being done online and different categories of students do not have the facility of tablets and smartphones. This scheme has been launched with the aim of providing the facility of tablets and smartphones to all needy citizens.
When this scheme will start 2021
Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided to the students by the government. The distribution of these smartphones/tablets will be started by the end of November’21. Instructions have also been given to all the officers by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath to prepare the list. Eligible students will be selected after feeding the data on the portal.
Purpose of UP Free Tablet Yojana / Smartphone Scheme 2021
The main objective of the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme is to provide free tablets and smartphones to the students of the state. Students will be able to get education from the tablet/smartphone received through this scheme. Apart from this, this tablet/smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the coming time. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme.
Now students do not need to think about their financial condition to buy a tablet or a smartphone. Because tablets and smartphones will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for free through the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme. Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
Benefits and Features of UP Free Tablet Yojana / Smartphone Scheme
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- The announcement to start this scheme has been made during the Chief Minister’s address to the Vidhan Sabha.
- Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme.
- About 1 crore youth will be benefited from this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme free digital access will also be provided to the youth.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
- In the coming times, through these smartphones and tablets, students will also be able to find jobs easily.
Eligibility for UP Free Tablet Yojana / Smart Phone Scheme
- The student should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The student should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation Technical or Diploma.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 200000 or less.
- The student must be studying in a private or government school.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of age
The process to apply under UP Free Tablet Yojana / Smartphone Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Office.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme Apply Online.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme.