Parivarik labh yojna: Today we are going to tell you about a scheme related to family, that is why if you also want to take benefit about this scheme, then this post of ours will definitely prove to be very useful for you because We are going to tell you about the ambitious scheme, where we will talk about Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
The purpose of the parivarik labh scheme is that if there is no earner in a family, then the scheme is very useful for those people because only one member of the family earns money in the family, and in such a situation if something happens to him it is very difficult to handle the rest of the family members, that is why the government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme, we will give you complete information about it here.
Apart from this, we will also tell you who can take advantage of this scheme and how you need to apply for this. Read this post ours carefully from beginning to end.
What is National Family Benefit Scheme?
We want to tell you here that this scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, where we know that the maximum population of families in the country resides in Uttar Pradesh itself, so this scheme will reach a lot of people there. Under this scheme, financial help will be provided to those families whose only earner has died.
In our country of India, there are very few people in the family who earn, in such a situation, the whole family is more dependent on one member, in such a situation, the member of the family who earns money dies due to some reason or due to some other reasons. Not being able to earn a lot of money, in such a situation it is very difficult to handle the whole family, so the Uttar Pradesh government has also taken care of this and started the National Family Benefit Scheme.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 3000 will be provided to all the families every month so that they can live their lives, this scheme was started by the Uttar Pradesh government a long time ago, where earlier 2000 rupees were given financially. But it was increased to 3 thousand rupees.
Benefits of parivarik labh yojna?
The National Family Benefit Scheme is specially launched to provide benefits to the destitute people who are facing a financial crisis after the death of the head of the family. There are many benefits of the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched to motivate the people living in rural areas who are unable to manage their financial expenses due to the death of the head of the family.
- National Family Benefit Scheme in Uttar Pradesh will provide some financial assistance of Rs.3000. The objective of this scheme is to provide benefits to the families of people in the age group of 18 to 60 years after their death.
- The benefits under the Social Welfare Family Benefit will start immediately after the death of the head of the family. If you want to apply for National Family Benefit Scheme, you do not need to go to any office,
- But you can apply only through official website of nfbs.upsdc and submit your details on behalf of deceased member to Social Welfare Department.
Who will be able to take benefit of the parivarik labh scheme?
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The age of the deceased head member of the family should be between 18-60 years.
- If you are applying for National Family Benefit Scheme from rural area, then your income should not exceed Rs 46080 annually.
- If you are applying for National Family Welfare Scheme in Uttar Pradesh, then your family income should not exceed Rs 56000 per year.
- You will be able to take advantage of the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme only if you have applied for it within one year of the death of the main member of the household.
Parivarik labh Scheme Document List
To take advantage of the family benefit scheme, you must have the following documents.
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Ration card
- Death certificate of the head of the family
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo of family
- Bank account number
How to apply for parivarik labh scheme
- Visit the official website to apply.
- Now in front of you, the main page related to the scheme will open.
- Here you will find many options.
- From this select the option of new registration.
- Now the application form has been opened in front of you. Select the information asked here like district, resident. After that fill the details of the applicant.
- Fill the bank account details, details of the deceased and attach the accompanying documents
- Now finally click on the box to authenticate.
- And submit your application form.
The helpline of Parivarik Labh Scheme
|Toll Free Number||18004190001|
|Official Portal of Parivarik Labh||Click here|
|Apply for Parivarik Labh||Click here|
|H2O Missions Portal||Click here|