Kanya Sumangala Yojana: Various types of schemes are operated by the government for the purpose of providing social security to women. Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana is also one such scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided in 6 installments after the birth of girls. The application under this scheme is made through the official website of the Department of Women and Child Development.
Kanya sumangala yojana has also been started with the aim of removing negative thinking about daughters. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme then you have to apply under this scheme. The procedure to apply has been shared with you through this article. Apart from this, you can also get other information related to this scheme through this article.
Kanya Sumangala | Yojana mksy.up.gov.in
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, after the birth of the girl child, an amount of ₹ 15000 is provided to them in 6 installments. This scheme also provides social and economic security to the girl child. Apart from this, negative thinking about daughters can also be improved through this scheme.
The benefit of this scheme can be availed by only those families of Uttar Pradesh whose annual income is a maximum ₹ 300000 or less. The budget of this scheme has been fixed by the government at 1200 crores. Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is operated by the Department of Women and Child Development. This scheme will also prove to be effective in improving the future of daughters. Apart from this, daughters will be encouraged to get higher education through this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh | MKSY Official Website
Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, from the birth of a daughter in any family of the state to graduation/diploma/degree, all the expenses will be given by the state government. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022, a total amount of 15000 rupees will be provided to the daughters from birth till their studies as financial assistance from the government.
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The purpose of starting the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022 of the state government is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15000 for higher education to the girls of the economically weaker families of the state and to give equal rights to the girls in the society like boys. Through this Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022 to stop the feticide and to change the negative thinking towards the girls of the people of Uttar Pradesh and make them self-reliant and empower them.
Facts of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be provided from the birth of the girl child to her graduation/degree/diploma.
- The total budget of this scheme has been fixed by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
- Beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The amount to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be provided benefit and the size of the family should be maximum of 2 children.
Documents required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of UP.
- Aadhar card of parents
- Identity card
- Income certificate
- Girl birth certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Online Registration Process of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the MKSY Official Website of Department of Women and Child Development. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal, click on this option. After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of consent.
- On this option ‘I agree’ will be ticked and you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- All the information asked in the registration form like name, aadhaar number, mobile number and OTP will have to be verified. After verification, your registration will be done.
- User ID will be received on your mobile phone after successful registration. You have to login with this user id.
- Then you have to login by entering user id and password. After this you will see the girl’s registration form.
- Fill the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button. In this way your application will be completed and your daughter will become eligible for this MKSY.
Offline Registration Process of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- To apply offline under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, one has to go to the concerned department.
- Now you have to get the application form from the department.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the Block Development Officer.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
How to submit an opinion
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Department of Women and Child Development.
- After this the main page will open in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to click on the option of Your Opinion.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You can give your opinion on this page.
|Official portal of MKSY Official Website||Click here|
|official portal of h2omissions.org||Click here|