MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021: Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been launched by the state government on 1st April 2007 to make the future of girls bright. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 to the girls of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the girl child of the state.
Under this scheme, emphasis is being laid on improving the educational and economic status of girls. Today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021 like the application process, eligibility documents, etc.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the government will bear the expenses of education for girls taking admission in government, non-government, medical, engineering, IIT, IIM, etc. If the beneficiary of this scheme takes admission to the college, then in this situation ₹ 25000 will also be provided to her by the government. This Ladli Laxmi Yojana has now been extended to the higher education sector as well. Earlier, the benefit of this scheme was limited to school education only.
Apart from this, if the girl child wants to set up industry apart from professional training and employment in the private sector, then in this situation, the facility of training will also be made available to the beneficiaries from getting loans from banks. Till now 39 lakh 81 thousand girls have been registered under this scheme.
To take advantage of this scheme, first, you have to apply under this scheme. You can apply under this scheme both offline and online. For offline application, you can contact a public service center like Women Child Development Officer in Anganwadi.
To apply online, you can visit the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those girls from poor families of the state who were born after 1st April 2008.
Under this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021, the total amount given by the government to the beneficiary girl child is Rs.118000 in installments.
Key details of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Started by||MP Government|
|Beneficiaries||All Girls of MP State|
|Objective||Improve the quality of life of girls|
Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
As you know, there are many families who are financially weak, are unable to give higher education to their daughters, nor can they collect money for their marriage. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. In view of all these problems, the state government has started Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance for the education and marriage of the daughter.
Under this scheme, changing the negative thinking of the citizens of Madhya Pradesh and making the future of the girl child bright. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. Reducing the sex ratio of women and men in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promoting women’s empowerment in the state.
Installments of funds to be given in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Once the application process is completed, the documents are verified by the Anganwadi. Once verified, the installments are credited to the applicant’s account from time to time.
- First Installment – Under this scheme, for 5 consecutive years, 6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the fund of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana and a total of 30,000 rupees will be deposited.
- Second installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account of your daughter taking admission in class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance on taking admission in class 9 of the girl child.
- Fourth Installment – When the girl will take admission in class 11, she will be provided an amount of Rs.6000.
- Fifth Installment – Then after taking admission in class 12 of the girl child, Rs 6000 will be given through e-payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl child will complete 21 years, then she will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh.
Cancellation Reason of application
- After checking the contents of the application, any information is found to be false or incorrect, then the application will be canceled in that case.
- The application of the girl child who used to live in child care institutions earlier but now she goes out of Madhya Pradesh with her guardian will also be rejected.
- In case of death of the girl child, the application will be rejected.
- If a girl child is married, then the application will be canceled in this situation also.
Eligibility of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2021
- The parents of the applicant should not have income tax data.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be unmarried for 18 years.
- If family has adopted an orphan girl, they can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have any proof of adoption of that girl child.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor girls of MP.
- Under this scheme, the girl child should not be married till the age of 18 years only after the age of 21 Rs 1 lakh (Rupees one lakh) will be transferred by the state government to the daughter’s bank account.
- The MP government wants to improve the level of education in the state through this Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Funds under this scheme are given in installments, according to the class. Once the girl leaves school, she will stop getting benefits under this scheme.
- If 2 daughters have taken birth together as the second child in a family, then she can take advantage of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- If a family has adopted a child, they can also apply in this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to enroll the girl child in the first year of birth.
- Under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021, the girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh for her marriage or higher education. This money cannot be used as dowry.
Documents of Madhya Pradesh MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Girl child birth certificate
- Parent’s identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Application Form”. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of “Public General”, you have to click on this option. After that the application form will open on the next page.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information asked carefully. After that you have to click on the button of Save information.
- After this the main application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you on the computer screen. In this application form you will have to fill all the information like personal information of the girl child
- Family information
- Vaccination status and correspondence information
- Uploading of documents.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this you will get a registration number in the end, with the help of this registration number you can easily check the status of the application form.
Process to apply offline in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Anganwadi center.
- You will have to collect the application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana from Anganwadi Center.
- Now you have to fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents in it.
- Now you have to submit this form in the same Anganwadi center.
How to see MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of certificate.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you will reach the next page. On this page, you have to fill the registration number of the girl child. Then click on the search button.
- After entering the registration code, the certificate will open which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.
Scholarship Registration Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Scholarship Registration.
- After this a scholarship form will open in front of you.
- Enter the registration number of your girl child and click on search.
- After this, fill the rest of the asked information and save the information that you have to click on the link.
Helpline number of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
Also read Anti Land Mafia Portal UP: Complaint Registration, View Status, Complaint Registration 2021
Also read Exclusive information about what is meebhoomi portal 2021