Mission Prerna UP 2022: An initiative of the chief minister in Uttar Pradesh. Portal Prerna was established to make positive changes in primary education in government schools. We will learn more about the portal today so that more students have access to it. Continue reading to learn more about the login process for teachers and the student registration process. You will also find a link to Prerna’s official website.
Mission Prerna UP
Yogi Adityanath is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and has launched various portals and schemes to ensure that UP’s government schools are able to provide the best education for students in need. This portal will increase the number of government schools and improve the quality of education.
The Prerna portal provides basic education for students in class 1-5th. It is now accessible to over 1.5 million students from the state’s government schools. Mission Prerna The main purpose of the Prerna portal for basic education is to help children develop their skills and maths abilities. This is because 90% of a child’s growth occurs during basic education. This mission will see foundation learning by children in 80% of state government schools across all development blocks, districts and divisions by March 2022.
prernaup.in Teacher Login
Logging in to Mission Prerna is easy for teachers. They can simply visit the Mission Prerna official website. Here are some steps that teachers can follow to log in to Prerna. These steps will help you log in to the Prerna portal.
- First, teachers should visit Mission Prerna UP’s official website.
- You will now see the homepage of the website.
- The link to teacher login is located on the website’s homepage, under the section Bank Data Upload.
- Click on the link to open a new page. The teacher must now sign up.
- Next, the teacher must enter their registered mobile number.
- Next, select the option to login for bank upload.
- You will now need to click the verify button.
- This completes the login process. This is how you complete the login process.
Student Registration Mission Prerna UP
Anyone from Uttar Pradesh can study at Mission Prerna anytime and anywhere. It’s an online learning portal that is available for students in grades 1 through 5. It is completely free for students and you don’t have to pay anything. These are the steps. These steps will help you start your Prerna education journey.
- First, students should visit Mission Pathshala’s official website.
- The next step is to go to the student corner on the homepage.
- In that section, select E-Pathshala or Learning Material.
- After selecting E-pathshala you will need to choose your class.
- You can view the course material for your class by selecting that option.
- A new page will now open on your screen.
- On the next page, you will find the complete schedule of teaching materials for each day.
- This concludes the process for students.