India’s first gold ATM: Now buying gold will be as easy as withdrawing money from an ATM machine. Yes, if you are planning to buy gold, now you can do so without visiting a jewelery store. Hyderabad-based Goldsikka Pvt Ltd has set up a ATM, which is claimed to be the country’s first real-time gold dispensing machine, from where people like you and me can withdraw gold using their credit cards or debit cards.
Goldsikka, with technology support from Hyderabad-based startup, Opencube Technologies, has launched its first gold ATM in Begumpet, touting it as India’s first gold ATM and the world’s first real-time atm.
Where has India’s first Gold ATM been installed in Hyderabad
In Hyderabad they are planning next 3-4 machines at airport, old city, Ameerpet and Kukatpally. Company have also received orders from Karimnagar and Warangal but they are focussing in telegana region first.
How to use India’s first Gold ATM
- ATMs work like any other ATM.
- Customers can use their debit, credit card to buy this gold from ATM.
- Insert your debit/credit card in the ATM.
- Enter your card PIN.
- Enter the value of the required gold coins.
- Then gold coins will emerge from the machine.
Benefits of Gold ATM
1) India’s first Gold ATM is very easy to use, available 24×7, and buy gold within your budget.
2) ATMs provide easy access to the customers so that everyone can use their debit cards for credit cards to do transactions.
3) Through these ATMs, buyers can buy real gold instantly using any credit or debit card.
4) ATM which dispenses gold. Gold price updates are based on live prices.
5) This ATM can dispense gold coins in different denominations ranging from 0.5 grams to 100 grams.
6) Each ATM has the capacity to store 5 kg of gold, which costs around Rs 2-3 crore.
7) These coins are 24 karat gold and 999 certified. Customers have to pay at live price without any wastage.
|Live Gold Rate||Click here|
|More News||Click here|