Today we have brought you information about the new service related to Uttar Pradesh. IGRSUP Registration 2021 Online has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under which you will be able to get the registration of property and marriage done easily. Many people will get benefit from the government. In such a situation, common people will be able to take advantage of online facilities comfortably. If you also register your property. Or have not been able to get the marriage registration done yet, So get it done now.
IGRSUP Registration 2021
The state government is making all the services easy through online medium. So that more and more citizens can take advantage of it. Earlier, common people had to make rounds of government offices for every type of registration. In such a situation, there are many such people in our country whose marriage has not been registered yet. But now because all the process is simple, you can easily get it done sitting at home.
For Property and Marriage Registration 2021, the applicant had to take time off from his work and go to Tehsil or another government department. Which was sure to be a waste of time. But now you don’t need to go anywhere. You can make your application at home with the help of your mobile phone or computer. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s campaign is Empowering India. Making Digital India. In such a situation, this online service of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is also related to the same.
igrsup.gov.in Registration 2021
All the work has been taken over by the Department, Stamp and Registration Department related to this service. On the online website, you will get all the information related to property registration and marriage registration. We will provide you the knowledge of various services available here in our article. The stamp duty for instruments under the Indian Stamp Act is already prescribed by the department. Which you have to fill during registration.
There are five types of facilities according to Uttar Pradesh Property Registration. Those who want to register themselves in it. They can easily register through online medium.
UP Sampati Panjikaran 2021
The 5 features that come in UP property registration are as follows:-
- Online application form facility
- Nivesh Mitra web page for industrial property registration
- Service of Appointment for Property Registration
- Online property search facility
- full property details
Whereas if you want to get the marriage registration done. So you can also get Aadhar based marriage registration done. In this, through online medium, you can easily fill your application form and submit it online. And with the help of Aadhar card number, you will also be able to make it Aadhar based. In this, any newly married couple can register themselves. The fee for registration can also be paid online.
|Planning Name||IGRSUP Registration 2021 Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Stamp and Registration Department|
|Objective||Uttar Pradesh Property and Marriage Registration|
UP Property Registration 2021 online
Uttar Pradesh Stamp Rates are given below:
|Type of Deed||Stamp Duty Charges|
|Lease deed||200 Rupees|
|Gift deed||60 Rupees to 125 Rupees|
|Special Power of Attorney||100 Rupees|
|General Power of Attorney||10 Rupees to 100 Rupees|
List of Registration Boards covered under IGRSUP Uttar Pradesh Registration Act:
- Devipatan Model
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP Registration :
- With the help of this online portal, common citizens will be able to easily take advantage of the services of the Stamp and Registration Department.
- This will increase transparency between the government department and the citizens.
- Through online medium, people can spend their valuable time in some other work.
- The queue for registration in the government department will also be reduced.
- Citizens can easily fill the application form for registration sitting at home.
UP Sampati Panjikaran Documents Required
- Applicant’s permanent resident certificate from Uttar Pradesh
- Certificate of residence
- Identity card of citizens associated with the sale or purchase of property
- Identity Cards of Witnesses
- passport size photo
- copy of application
- mobile number
- Property / land related documents
IGRSUP Marriage Registration required Documents
- For the application, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is mandatory to attach Aadhar card, voter card or other ID proof for identification.
- Electricity bill or telephone bill can be given for residence certificate.
- joint photo of couple
- pass port size photo
- age certificate
- Identity Cards of Witnesses
- marriage affidavit of husband and wife
How to apply for property registration on IGRSUP
- Visit official website of igrsup.gov.in
- Now go to the property application option for property registration.
- And click on Apply. A new page will open in front of you.
- Select the new application option available here.
- Now the application form is in front of you. After filling the information asked here like district, tehsil, password and mobile number, click on login.
- You can see your property registration application form. Fill all the information asked here. And click on proceed.
- Make sure all the information filled in the application form once. And click on Save option.
- Now your application form has been submitted. You will receive a serial number. keep it safe.
- With the help of serial number, you will be able to know the status of your application form.
Marriage registration on igrsup
- First of all visit the official link of IGRSUP.
- Now you will see the Marriage Registration section on the homepage. click on it
- Select the option available here to apply for Aadhar based marriage registration.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Where you have to fill the requested information. After this the marriage registration letter will open in front of you.
- Fill the information asked in this application form and attach the required documents.
- And finally complete the registration process by clicking on the submit button.