WBSEDCL Electricity Bill: Today we are going to tell you the process of online Bijli Bill Checking in another important state of the country, West Bengal. The Electricity Department in West Bengal is providing many of its services through an online electricity portal keeping in mind the convenience of the electricity customers of their state.
One of these services is related to WB Bijli Bill. Using this service, any person of West Bengal can check his electricity bill in online mode through the internet from the comfort of his home.
Although the online process of watching WB Bijli Bill is very easy, you must know the right way to watch it. That’s why today we are going to provide you detailed information about How to Check West Bengal Electricity Bill in this post. Kindly read the below-given information carefully.
Important Documents to View WB Bijli Bill
- Consumer ID
- BHIM UPI ID
- Payment Wallet App
- 4G Smartphone
- High-Speed Internet Data
Why is the consumer ID
This is a very important question. Basically, it is an electricity consumer identification number. This number is provided to all the electricity consumers of the state.
A unique consumer ID clearly identifies any electricity customer. You can see WB Bijli Bill by entering this number on your payment wallet app or web portal of the electricity department.
How to get Consumer ID
As we told you that you cannot check your electricity bill online without filling your Rural WB Bijli Bill as a consumer number. You can get your Consumer ID from any old electricity bill. Printed electricity bills are sent to the homes of their electricity consumers by the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. Customer ID is compulsorily mentioned on all these bills. You can find your subscriber number by looking at the old electricity bill.
How to view Electricity Bill from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company (WBSEDCL)
If you are a resident of West Bengal and a consumer of WBSEDCL Electricity Company, then you can check your WBSEDCL Electricity Bill Online by visiting the official web portal of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company https://www.wbsedcl.in
- You need to visit the official portal of WBSEDCL
- On the next page, you will see view bill option, Click on it
- As you click on it, new page will open, here you need to fill your consumer id and installation number.
- Then enter captcha code and click on verify tab.
- On another page, your electricity bill will open infront of you.
How to check the Electricity bill of WBSEDCL through Paytm App
- Firstly open official paytm app
- Now the option of Recharge & Pay Bills will be visible here. Click on this.
- After this you will see the option of Electricity. Click on this.
- As soon as you reach the next page, you have to first select West Bengal in the Select State column.
- After this you have to select your electricity provider company in the column with Select Board i.e. West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL).
- After this you select Bill payment in District / Type.
- After doing this you will be asked to enter your consumer number. Here you enter your User ID and click on Proceed button.
- By doing this, the status of the current Rural West Bengal / Urban Electricity Bill will be exposed in front of you. In which you will see the amount of electricity you have used in your house.
How to Download WBSEDCL app
You can also check your Rural West Bengal Electricity Bill with the help of WBSEDCL App. For this, you have to download the official app of the electricity company.
- To download WBSEDCL App, you first go to Google Play Store
- After that search WBSEDCL app.
- After showing the app, you download and install it on your mobile.
- After installing, you can check your Urban WB Electricity Bill by entering your user number.
WBSEDCL Electricity Bill Customer Care
If you are facing any kind of problem regarding your electricity bill, then you can get the solution of your problem by calling the toll free number given below.
|WBSEDCL Customer care||19121|