DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Defense Research and Development Organization’s Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) is getting jobs for more than one thousand posts. The application process for over 1,000 posts of Admin & Allied (A&A) cadre in DRDO’s Septem will end on Wednesday, December 7. Eligible candidates can apply at drdo.gov.in.
The total number of vacancies for DRDO Septum A&A Cadre Recruitment is 1061. This includes posts reserved for SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories, along with open positions for ESM, MSP and PWBD candidates, and a few more.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Recruitment for these posts
Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing), Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ ‘ (English Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Security Assistant ‘A’, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman etc. posts are being conducted.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWBD etc. as per government rules. In order to apply, it is mandatory for the candidate to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100. Details related to eligibility and eligibility can be seen and read in the notification available on the website of DRDO.
Steps to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
- First of all candidates visit the official website drdo.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click to Submit Online Application Form under CEPTAM-10/A&A.
- Candidates should log in with their registered ID and complete the application process.
- Now fill your complete details, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the application form for future reference.