Digital Gujarat Portal Online Registration – Keeping in mind the convenience of all the citizens of the state, the Government of Gujarat has made all the services online. For this, the Government of Gujarat has started Digital Gujarat Portal digitalgujarat.gov.in.
With the help of this government portal, all citizens of the state can avail all types of services and all government schemes of Gujarat without having to go to any government office to sit at home online. Such as Gujarat New Ration Card, Residence Certificate, Senior Citizen Certificate, Widow Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. You can apply online for all these certificates.
Objective of Digital Gujarat Portal
The prime objective of Digital Gujarat portal is to provide straightforward, moderate, and effective public help nearer to the entryway step of residents through e-Governance. The superb goal was to make Government administrations open over the Internet and furnish residents with a solitary window passageway to profit all e-Services of the Government of Gujarat.
Benefits of Digital Guajrat Portal
- Benefiting to local residents of gujarat.
- All services under one portal.
- Simple and fast client settlement.
- An entire bundle of administrations differing from resident administrations to grant programs.
- Here, You can see the the famous spots to visit by tapping on ‘Gujarat Tourism’ on this gateway.
- Everything is available on web so that you need not to go anywhere.
- It also remove corruption from system
How to register in Digital Gujarat portal
You must register yourself in Digital Gujarat before using Digital Guajrat’s online services. Only after registering, you can use the online services given here. If you want to register online on this Digital Gujarat Portal then you have to follow the below steps
- First of all you have to go to its official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on the ‘Login’ button
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the link of ‘Click for New Registration (Citizen)’ seen below.
- Then the online registration page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill the details like Aadhar number, DOB, Mobile number and Email Id.
- After filling all the details carefully, you have to click on save button.
Steps to follow in Digital Gujarat for Service Delivery
- Citizens: Visit the Common Service Portal digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Online Registration: UID Authentication Email SMS Verification Basic Details Upload Document
- Service Request: apply online for service
- Make Payment: online payment facility
- Approval: Verification of uploaded documents and other details provided by the citizen
- Service Delivery: Service delivery through postal delivery counter
Services Available on Digital Gujarat Portal
- Application for new/duplicate ration card
- Application for ration card member guardian
- Addition/deleting of name in ration card
- Application for Domicile Certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
- Character certificate
- Economically backward certificate
- SC/ST Certificate [Panchayat]
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for Central Government
- Income certificate
- Farmer certificate
- Renewal of arms license for crop protection
- Higher Education Scheme/Fellowship Scheme
- Research Fellowship
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Apart from this, you can also take advantage of many other types of services online. Such as online application for PAN card / Voter ID / Driving license etc. You can take all these facilities online through Digital Guajrat Portal.
Digital Gujarat Helpdesk
|Toll Free Number||18002335500|
|Digital Gujarat Official Portal||Click here|
|H2O Missions||Click here|