CDS Application Form: This article contains additional information and details about the CDS application form. CDS Recruitment 2023 has been released. Visit the official Union Public Service Commission webpage (UPSC) to apply for the Combined Defence Services Examination 2023. For a direct link to the official UPSC website, please see the bottom of the article. To find out more about the Combined Defence Services Examination. please read the entire article.
CDS Application Form 2023
On 21 December 2022, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), released the CDS Application Form 2023. On 21 December 2022, the online registration process for the Combined Defence Services Examination 2023 began. The Combined Defence Services Examination is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is used to recruit commissioned officers at the Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, and other institutions. These academies currently have 341 seats.
The application fee/charge for female applicants and applicants from Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), categories is exempted. The application fee/charge to the Combined Defence Services Examination is INR 200 for all other applicants.
CDS full form is Combined Defence Services Examination 2023 will be conducted offline by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It will take place on 16 April 2023. The examination will take place offline at different examination centers across the country. Written Examinations, Intelligence & personality tests will determine the applicants. The admit card will be uploaded by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), one to two weeks prior to the exam date.
CDS Apply Online 2023
- Open the official Union Public Service Commission website, upsconline.nic.in on your device.
- After that, click on the link titled ‘One Time Registration (OTR), for UPSC Examination’ to complete the registration process.
- Next, use the login credentials that you received at registration to log in to the website.
- Next, visit the section ‘Latest Notifications’.
- Find and click on the link for ‘Combined Defence Services Examination I Form 2023’.
- Complete the application form carefully and attach the documents. Then, click the submit icon.
- After paying the fee/charge, your registration form will be approved within a matter of seconds.
- Finally, print a hard copy for future reference.
CDS Application Form Last Date 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) I 2023|
|For Admission In Different Deptt||Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers’ Training Academy, etc.|
|Total Number of Seats||341 Seats|
|Release Date of Official Notification||21st December 2022|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Starting Date of the Registration||21st December 2022|
|Last Date of the Registration||10th January 2023|
|Opening Date of Correction Window||18th January 2023|
|Closing Date of Correction Window||24th January 2023|
|Release Date of Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|Date of the Examination||16th April 2023|
|Release Date of Result||To Be Notified|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Written Examination|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Intelligence & Personality Test|
|Official Web Portal||upsconline.nic.in|
The 18th of January 2023 will be the opening date for application corrections. The application correction window will open on 18 January 2023.
Combined Defence Services Eligibility 2023
- Age Limit The minimum age to take the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 (CDSI) is 18-28 years.
- Citizenship An applicant can be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. The CDS Admissions 2023 is open to all refugees who arrived in India from Tibet before 1962.
- Education Qualification:-
- Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy– A graduation degree in any discipline.
- To the Indian Air Force Academy – A graduation degree in any discipline, with Maths and Physics as the main subjects. Or a bachelor’s in Engineering.
- To the Indian Naval Academy– A graduation degree in Engineering.