Bihar Civil Court Exam Date: Test Date for Bihar Civil Court will shortly be announced through the department. We will provide you with complete details regarding this Bihar civil court exam for the posts including Clerk Steno Reader and Peon.
Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2022
Bihar civil court will conduct the examination for various positions like Clerk Steno Reader, and Peon this year too. They will conduct the test but the date for the exam hasn’t been announced yet. If the court decides to announce the date , we will notify you. The Admit card will be issued within 10-15 days of the date of the test.
Bihar Civil Court exam date announces the notification for the recruitment of various positions by the session and district court in Patna for candidates who meet the requirements. A total of 7692 vacant positions will be announced by the department to fill positions of Clerks, Steno, Reader and Peon. Applications for the Civil Court examination have started from 20 September through 20 October 2022.
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Exam 2022
Bihar civil court also conducted the test for court clerks as well. The number of vacant positions are being offered by the department is 3325. There are a few important duties of the clerk, including.
- Making legal documents and submitting them.
- Update and maintenance of court documents and filings.
- Recording the court proceedings.
- Keep track of all dates for court hearings, etc.
Bihar Civil Court Steno Exam 2022
Bihar civil court also conducted an exam for court Stenographers and it is estimated that the number of vacant posts are being offered by the department is 1562. The following are the main duties of the clerk, like.
- Participating in all depositions, court hearings, and other court proceedings.
- They are required to keep documents of all spoken words and audio recordings.
- Editing and reading transcripts to ensure accuracy.
- Transcripts and recordings are provided to all parties in the proceedings.
- Revision of notes and research into technical terms.
Bihar Civil Court Reader Exam 2022
Bihar civil court also conducted an exam for court readers as well. The total amount of vacant positions are being offered by the department is 1132.
Bihar Civil Court Peon Exam 2022
Bihar civil court also conducted an exam in the name of the judge Peon as well. The total amount of vacant positions are being offered by the department is 1673. The following are the most important tasks of the clerk like.
- To manage all official duties pertaining to the court.
- To manage all formal matters that concern the court.
- Clean the court serve tea and water to officials, and then make sure to open and close the court in accordance with the timetable
- Contact the cases and set up the case file.
Bihar civil court exams Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Civil Court|
|Name of Post||Clerk, Stenographer, Reader and Peon|
Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2022
Bihar civil court exam date are not publicized by the government, therefore any time the date of the exam is set by the department, the admit card for the exam will be issued between 10 and 15 days prior to that date for the test. Bihar Civil Court Exam Date are conducted for various positions such as clerk, Peon 3, Stenographer and Reader. All candidates are required to download admit cards on their official site of the department when an admit card has been issued. Since without admit cards, the candidates will not be able to enter the exam hall.