“Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal 2022” has been launched to bring the schemes and services of the Haryana State Government on one platform. 547 services of all departments of the state are covered under SARAL Portal. Saral Haryana Portal is a single service delivery platform for citizens. On Saral Haryana website you can easily apply for the scheme or service and check the status of the application form easily.
SARAL Haryana is providing transparency between the government and citizens on the portal. Saral Haryana Government Portal Online Sewa web portal will surely reduce the time of approval of the application. Along with this, Saral Haryana e-pass will also be issued online.
What is Antyodaya Saral Yojna
The State Government of Haryana has launched Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal for its citizens at saralharyana.gov.in. Citizens can now register and login to Saral Haryana Government Portal to avail online services and schemes. The complete Schemes and Services List including Ration Card, Dairy Loan, Self Employment Loan, Pension, etc are available to download in PDF format.
Apart from this, people can also search for schemes and services online. Antyodaya-Saral Haryana Portal is an integrated platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state.
The objective for launch antyodaya saral haryana portal
Saral Haryana Portal has been launched by the state government with an aim to digitize all government departments and it will bring transparency between the state government and citizens. Saral web portal will make entire government services paperless and cashless. It will also speed up the application process. Saral Haryana Portal aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through the digitization of around 547 services. Any citizen of the state can take advantage of Haryana Saral Antyodaya Portal.
Benefits of Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal
There are many benefits of Antyodaya Saral Portal, some of which are as follows
- The portal serves as transparency between the government and the citizens.
- It is easy to check all the details of the current state government scheme.
- Anyone can easily apply for the services.
- Will keep track of the status of service requests.
- Easy to reach anytime from anywhere.
- Timely Delivery of Services/Schemes
- Complete digitization of citizen services/schemes.
Haryana Saral Portal is connecting all government department services through online mode and making the state digital. The portal aims to reduce the time consumption in the application process and provide better coordination between the concerned departments and the beneficiaries. Here is a simple process to apply any government departmental service through online mode.
Available services on saral portal haryana
There are 547 services available on this portal. Click here to know more about available services.
How to register on Antyodaya saral portal
To register in Saral Portal you need to follow some easy steps. First of all go to Saral Haryana website saral haryana.gov.in. After that, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official portal of antyoday saral portal.
- By clicking here, the home page will open in front of you. Here all new users are called “New User? You have to register yourself by clicking on “Register Here”.
- On clicking here, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Provide all the details in the Haryana Saral Portal Registration Form and finally click on “Validate”
- After successful registration, click on login section
- Login to Saral Haryana Portal with the help of User ID and Password.
- After a successful login, click on the Services section available online.
- Select the required services of the department and click on the application section.
How to check application status in Antyoday Saral Portal
To check the application status in Saral Portal, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official portal of Antyoday saral.
- Now you will see the official page of antyodaya saral.
- You have to click on the option called Track Your Service Online
- Here you select your department. Then select Service.
- Enter your reference application ID.
- And finally, click on “Check Status”.
List of departments available on Saral Haryana Portal
- Housing board
- Horticulture Department
- Health services department
- Haryana Women Development Corporation
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
- Haryana Labor Welfare Board
- Forest Department Haryana
- Haryana Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections Welfare Corporation
- Department of Fertilizers and Supplies
- Fisheries department
- Finance department
- Employment department
- South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Charitable work
- Building and other construction workers board
- Board of School Education Haryana
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Agriculture Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of SC and BC
- Urban local body
- Town and country planning
- Tourism department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare
- Rural development
- Revenue Department
- North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Renewable energy department
- Public relations Department
- Public health and engineering
- Printing and Stationery Department
- Police Department
- Labour Department
- Department of Industry and Commerce
Also read PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List, Status: Direct Link To Check PM Kisan Status 2021