West Bengal Government has launched a new WB Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 for the students of the minority communities. Fill the West Bengal Ekyashree Scholarship Online Application / Registration Form 2021 at wbmdfcscholarship.in. The WB Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme will bear the burden of providing scholarships to students belonging to the minority category. In this article, we will tell you about Aikyashree Scholarship’s last date, amount, how to apply online, and download scheme PDF.
WB Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021
West Bengal Aikyashri Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 will address the growing aspiration for education among minority communities. WB Aikyashree scheme provides more opportunities for socio-economic and educational mobility to minority students by providing them financial assistance and incentives.
It has been decided to establish Aikyashree – West Bengal State Scholarship for Minority Students in West Bengal to be fully funded from the state budget from the last financial year. West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) will be the nodal organization for this scheme.
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount 2021
Aikyashri Scholarship for Minority Students is an initiative of the Government of West Bengal implemented from the financial year 2019-20. Scholarship amount up to Rs. 33,000 per annum is given to the selected students. In addition, the Government of West Bengal provides scholarships under the following schemes:
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship and
- Stipend for meritorious minority students under Talent Assistance Program
How to Apply Online for WB Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme
People can now apply online and fill West Bengal Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 online application form for new registration. Given below is the complete procedure to apply online for Aikyashri Minority Scholarship Scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation.
- On the homepage, click on the “Scholarships” tab
- On the next page, Check Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 Last Date and then click on “Apply Online” Tab.
- For new application, click on “New Registration”
- Select the district of your institution
- Then WB Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme Online Registration Form 2021 will appear as shown below:
- Fill the student details and click on “Submit” and proceed
- Review and Press “Verify and Lock Submit Application”
- Use the “Print Application” option to obtain a hard copy of the application form and submit it to the educational institution concerned along with a photocopy of the bank passbook.
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application Form 2021
- Visit the official Portal of Aikyashree Scholarship.
- After reaching the homepage http://www.wbmdfcscholarship.in/ website, click on the “Renewal Application 2021” link.
- Select your institute district to proceed to open Aikyashree Scholarship Student Renewal Login.
- Log in using Username and “Date of Birth”. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- To change any course/institute/or any other information, click on “Withdraw Application” option and apply.
- If there is no change in the information, then click on “Renew Application”, provide the percentage of marks and if necessary change the IFSC code. Submit and lock the renewal application.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 Last Date
- Pre Matric – Fresh & Renewal (December 15, 2021)
- Post Matric – Fresh (February 15, 2022) and Renewal (February 15, 2022)
- Qualification-cum-Means – Fresh (February 15, 2022) and Renewal (February 15, 2022)
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means – Fresh (February 15, 2022) and Renewal (February 15, 2022)
- Sponsored stipend under State Government Talent Support Program (TSP) – Fresh (February 15, 2022) and Renewal (February 15, 2022)
Types of Scholarships in WB Aikyashree Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- Sponsored stipend under State Government Talent Support Program (TSP)
Eligibility Criteria for WB Aikhyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme
To become eligible for Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria.
For Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship
- Applicant must be a native of West Bengal.
- Students must be studying in a school/institution recognized by an Educational Board/Council/University of State/Central Government.
- He must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The total annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum
- Those students who are studying in institutions outside West Bengal will not be eligible for Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Scholarship.
For Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Applicant must be a native of West Bengal.
- He/she should have got admission in technical/professional course.
- The student must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous Higher Secondary / Graduation examinations.
- The total annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
West Bengal Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme Rates
The rates offered for WB Ekyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 are shown here:-
Track Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme Online Application Status
- Visit the official portal http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- Click on Track an Application => Select Institute District => Select Year of Registration => Select District.
- Track your application by providing application id or mobile number and date of birth.
Aikyashri Minority Scholarship Guidelines
Eligible students will get Ekyashree Scholarships in order of merit and subject to budgetary allocation by WB Govt. For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he has secured 50% marks in his previous examination. Applications will be received online through a portal designed for this purpose. The applications will be verified by the nodal teachers of the respective school.
Aikyashree Scholarship Helpline Number
|Toll Free Number||18001202130|
|Dedicated whatsapp number||8017071714|