Aadhar Card Download: E Aadhaar download by name, DOB, Request no, without OTP, and without mobile number. Aadhaar card download can be completed quickly and easily online by students using a variety of identifiers, such as an Aadhaar Number, an Enrolment ID or a virtual ID.
Aadhar Card Download | आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड
Aadhaar card are required for Indian residents to be eligible for certain welfare benefits. You can use this document to confirm both your identity and your address. Every Indian individual is given a twelve-digit Aadhaar number by the UIDAI. You can access E Aadhaar information by searching by name, birth date, request number and without OTP.
The UIDAI digitally signed the electronically downloaded Aadhaar (also known as eAadhaar). The Information Technology Act of 2000 allows electronic records with digital signatures to be accepted by the government. E-Aadhaar, a valid document with digital signatures, will be processed in the same way as a letter with printed Aadhaar information.
Download your Aadhaar from the UIDAI website via the “My Aadhaar” section. Enter your Aadhaar number, enrollment ID and a security code. After this, you’ll receive an OTP to the UIDAI-registered cellphone number. Aadhar cardholders who haven’t yet registered their cellphone number with the UIDAI can still get a physical copy of their card by following these instructions.
Aadhar Card Download by Name & DOB
- Visit the Aadhaar website at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid.
- Enter your full name, security code and registered e mail address or number.
- Click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Before clicking on the “Verify OTP”, enter the OTP that was sent to your registered number.
- On the screen will be a notification that your Aadhaar or enrollment ID was delivered to your registered mobile phone number.
- To get your Aadhaar enrollment numbers or Aadhaar numbers on your mobile device, visit the UIDAI portal.
- After entering your security code and 28-digit enrollment ID, click the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered phone number, then click on the “Verify and Download” button.
Aadhar Card Download Without OTP
- When you visit an Aadhaar centre in your locality, make sure to bring your Aadhaar number.
- Verify your biometric data, such as your thumb or retina scan.
- Other forms of identification, such as your PAN or identity card, should be carried.
- A copy of the Aadhaar card printout will be provided by the appropriate personnel at the center. Standard color printing on A4 sheets will cost Rs 30. The PVC version will cost Rs 50.
|Aadhar Card Download Link||Click here|
|Visit h2omissions home page||Click here|