Paynearby: The level of digitization is increasing in India. Nowadays you can take advantage of almost every service online. In India, you can avail of many services like train tickets, flight tickets, bus ticket money transfers sitting at home in a moment. To give the benefits of these services, there are many online platforms available in India, using which you can take advantage of the services to the people from the village to village, in return you get some commission from those platforms.
Today we will tell about a platform by which you can connect people living in rural and town areas with the mainstream and in return you can earn a lot.
We are talking about Paynearby platform, through which you can earn a lot of commission by becoming a retailer. In this post, we will give you complete information about what Paynearby is, how it works, what services are provided in it, etc.
What is Paynearby
Paynearby has been started with the aim of making India an economically inclusive nation. Paynearby was introduced in April 2016. It works on B2B model and B2C model.
Paynearby recruits digital leaders, ie retailers, who provide digital and commercial support to the local community. Paynearby provides you with many services like cash withdrawal, cash deposit, money transfer, insurance, travel, digital payments across 17000 pin codes in India.
Paynearby provides you the facility of AEPS (adhar enabled payment system). Broadly speaking, we can call it Mini Bank or CSP. Paynearby makes small shopkeepers such as grocery stores, online centers, etc., by training the shopkeepers to become a digital head i.e. retailer, in return for which it charges some registration fee and gets its services spread to the general public. Digital Pradhan earns commission for making services accessible to the general public.
Services offered by Paynerby
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Cash withdrawal
- Money transfer
- SMS Payments
- Mobile recharge
- DTH recharge
- Bill payment
- Coustmer khata
- Train booking
- Air booking
- Bus booking
- 2 wheelar insurance
- Mini Atm
- Life insurance
What is AEPS
With the help of AEPS i.e., Aadhar card Enabled Payment System, you can complete your banking transactions. Through AEPS, you can deposit and withdraw cash through bio-metric at the digital Pradhan’s shop. To take advantage of this service, your Aadhaar number should be linked with the bank account.
Advantage of Paynearby
Paynearby is a kind of portal which we use for digital transactions. Retailers, distributors, and customers are benefitted from the help of this portal.
- Grocery, mobile and any type of shop operator can take Paynearby ID by paying a fee of Rs 1000, after which they can provide all kinds of benefits like digital payment, mini bank, atm, aeps transactions etc. to the customers.
- The retailer can do the deposit withdrawal work linked to the bank through their portal for which they get commission.
- Retailer transactions will be able to provide the facility of mobile recharge, ticket booking and insurance to the customers.
- Distributors can setup their digital business sitting at home. They do not require any kind of shop, godown.
- You can earn maximum commission by adding more and more retailers.
- You can provide a variety of services to the retailer.
- You can earn Lifetime through Distributor Program.
- People from rural environment who are untouched by digitization are joining the mainstream through retailer.
- Through the retailer, villagers can withdraw money from their account without going to the bank.
- With the help of AEPS, the customer can withdraw money with just Aadhar number and thumb.
- The customer can book his/her ticket without going to the bus stand or railway station.
Document required for paynearby registration
If you want to become Paynearby Retailer then you must have the following documents.
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Shop address
- 1000 rupees fee
How to become payneraby retailer (Step by Step)
- First of all you go to the official website of Paynerby.
- Now, you will see the option of “Join Paynearby” on the homepage. You have to click on this option.
- Now a new screen will appear in front of you in which you have to choose Basic Package and Additional Package.
- In the basic package, you will get only ID password whose fee is 1000 rupees, while for additional service like biometric device, you will have to pay 1000 + 1700 i.e. total 2700 rupees.
- After selecting the package you have to click on “Proceed to pay”.
- Now you have to enter the mobile number after which you will get OTP.
- You have to proceed by entering the OTP.
- Now you will be asked for Pan Card number.
- After this, in the next step, you will be asked information about the name of the shop, email id, state, pincode etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on submit.
- Now, You will reach the payment gateway, you have to pay the fee. After this you will become a Paynearby retailer.