Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme, List, UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online @sspy-up.gov.in UP Divyang Pension Application Form, List, Status, Application Form pdf is available here. The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has started Viklang Pension Scheme to improve and uplift the standard of living of disabled citizens.
We have given you all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2021 such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, eligibility, features, application process, documents required, date of application etc. If you also want to get complete information related to UP Viklang Pension Yojana, then definitely read this article completely.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme | Divyang Pension Scheme
To take advantage of UP divyang Pension Yojana, you must be at least 18 years old and it is mandatory to have a minimum disability of 40%. Under this scheme, disabled persons will be given Rs 500 as a pension every month. This scheme was started in 2016 and only residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
Eligibility and Conditions of Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Minimum 40 percent disability.
- Applicant should not be eligible for old age pension, widow pension, Samajwadi pension or any other person receiving pension/grant/assistance under any such scheme and free maintenance in government institutions/homes.
- The annual income of the applicant or his family, falling within the definition of poverty line (currently Rs. 46080/- in rural areas and Rs. 56460/- per family per year in urban areas) will be eligible for grant.
- Person with disability who owns three wheeler or four wheeler or any vehicle cannot apply for this scheme.
Highlights of Viklang Pension Yojna
|Name||UP Viklang Pension Yojna|
|Objective||financial assistance to a disabled person|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of UP|
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Age Proof
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Income Proof Certificate
- Duly attested copy of Disability Certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport Size Photographs
How to apply for UP Viklang Pension Yojna
- To apply for the UP Pension Scheme visit the official website.
- Now you have to click on “Divyang Pension” and on the next page choose the option of “Apply Online”.
- On this page you are required to fill details such as applicant’s district name, resident, name, address, father’s name, category, gender, bank details, income details, disability details and upload documents.
- Finally read and accept the Declaration and after filling the captcha code, click on the submit button. In this way you can apply online for UP Disabled Pension Scheme.
How to check Vikland Pension Yojna List
- To check the Uttar Pradesh Yojana List, you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, click on the option of “Pensioner List (2020-21)”.
- Now you will be asked about District, Block, Development Block, Gram Panchayat.
- In this way you can check UP Viklang Pension List.
|Official Portal of UP Viklang Pension Yojna Scheme||Click here|
|Apply for Viklang Pension Yojna Scheme||Click here|
|Official page of H2O Missions||Click here|