UPPCL Recruitment 2021: A great opportunity has come up for the youth who are looking for government jobs after graduation. Bumper vacancy (UPPCL Recruitment 2021) has been released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for the post of Assistant Accountant in the state. According to the released notification, a total of 240 posts of Assistant Accountant will be recruited in the state.
According to the notification issued by UPPCL, the application process for these posts will start from October 8, 2021. The application process will continue till October 28, 2021, while the last date for submission of fees will also be the same. The exam for this vacancy (UPPCL Recruitment 2021) will be conducted in the month of December and admit cards will be issued before the exam. At present, the vacancy notification has been issued by UPPCL only.
Key Highlights for UPPCL Recruitment
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Application Start Date||8 October 2021|
|Last Date||30 October 2021|
If you want to apply for this post then you must have a graduate degree in commerce from a recognized university.
|Minimum age||21 yrs|
|Maximum Age||40 yrs (As on1 July 2021)|
|General and EWS||1180/-|
How to Apply
- Visit official portal www.uppcl.org
- Now select Apply online againt advt no 06/vsa/2021/aa for the post of Assistant Accountant
- Application form will open infront of you
- carefully fill all your details with required documents
- submit application fees
- take the print out of application form.
- Admit card will be available only on www.uppcl.org, This info will be shared to you by email or Mobile number