RIICO Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Ltd (RIICO) operates as a government agency. The Agency focuses on the development of industrial areas. RIICO serves customers in India. RIICO is asking for applications for 217 different posts. If you are looking for a government job then it will be a great opportunity for you. In this article, we are going to tell you the information about openings and how to apply for these jobs.
As per recruitment notification, whosoever is eligible for this job can apply online, and online links will be opened till 13/11/2021. There are total 217 posts available for the job. All the jobs will be filled by a recruitment drive.
RIICO Recruitment 2021
|Posts Name||Deputy Manager, Programmer, Assistant Site Engineer, Assistant Account Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Stenographer, Draughtsman cum Tracer, Junior Assistant|
|Online Application Start Date||17-October-2021|
How to apply for these jobs
- Prior to submitting the Online Application form for the above posts, first of all, the candidate will have to select Recruitment Portal by clicking on the “Recruitment 2021” link available at RIICO‟s website https://riico.onlinerecruit.in/2021/0107/clogin.
- Here, you will see the New Registration, Select the post for which you are applying and enter your mail id, fill the captcha and press the register button.
- Another window will open in front of you, where you need to fill all your details carefully.
- Upload your photo and signature and deposite the Exam fee.
- That’s it, Your form will be submitted successfully, take printout of this application form or save on your computer.
The age limit of the candidates should be from 18-40 years as of the last date of filing the application form. Permissible relaxation in the upper age limit prescribed under 5(1) above and relaxations in upper age shall be as follows:-
Examination fees will be as per below-
Selection of the candidates shall be made through a competitive examination. This examination can be organized online/offline, the details of which shall be published on the website of RIICO in due course of time. For the selection of candidates, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination, as under:
Appointment of selected candidates will be made for the Probation Period for an initial period of two years. A fixed remuneration, as mentioned below, shall be payable to such candidates during the probation period:
|Application Start Date||17 October 2021|
|Last Date of Application||13 November 2021|