Rajasthan emitra Registration portal 2021 emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Raj e mitra Portal login using SSO ID, Rajasthan e-Mitra portal apply online. The importance of the Digital India program can be seen in Rajasthan also. Rajasthan State Government has announced the e Mitra Portal 2021. Through this portal, the common people will benefit a lot. In such a situation, common people can take advantage of various services sitting at home. With the help of the Rajasthan E Mitra Registration Portal, they can do many tasks easily.
Rajasthan emitra Registration 2021
You can also deposit water bill, mobile or electricity bill etc. sitting at home on the online portal. Whereas if you have to make any necessary documents or apply in any state government scheme or job. You can do all the work in one place. Many features have been brought easily to the people on the e-Mitra portal.
The facility of this portal has been launched in 33 districts of Rajasthan state. People who want to take advantage of various works by the government. Rajasthan e mitra portal 2021 is perfect for them. In such a situation, the facilities provided will be made available through both online and offline means according to this portal. This portal is being developed in 33 districts in both ways.
Advantage of emitra app download
E Mitra Portal is in a way an integrated service option of all the departments under the State Government. Earlier, he had to go to his office for the work related to the department. In such a situation, time was wasted. But money was also wasted. Now with the help of this portal, you will benefit in both ways.
With the help of Rajasthan E Mitra Portal 2021, the Digital India mission is being taken forward in Rajasthan state also. People sitting at their homes will be able to do all the work related to government departments on this portal through an online medium. This appropriate decision has been taken by the government for the renewal of Rajasthan state.
Features of Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal
- This online service always works.
- You can apply for this at any time.
- You can easily avail any service at any time. emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Registration 2021
- Its features can be accessed anytime, anywhere, 365 days a year.
- If you want to take advantage of all the facilities, then the most important thing is to get yourself registered.
- After your registration, you will be sent login id and password information on your email id.
- You can also change your registration password if needed.
- This portal is made only for the residents of Rajasthan.
- Whereas if any citizen is not able to take its benefits online. So E-Mitra service centers have also been made available for them at certain places.
- Till now the facility of this portal has been started in only 33 districts.
Important things for opening emitra center
If you are planning for opening emitra service center then you must have the following things with you:
- Computer / laptop
- Biometric Finger Print Scanner
- Computer desk table
- Lamination machine
- File binding machine
- Most important internet
Emitra Eligibility Criteria
- First of all the beneficiary resident should be of Rajasthan.
- This portal has been started by the Government of Rajasthan for the native residents of here.
- To register on e mitra, it is mandatory for the citizen to be 18 years of age or above.
- Must have tools to use the online portal.
- At the same time, to open your own service center, there should be equipment as per the list given above.
- To take advantage of this facility, one should have studied at least up to 10th standard.
With the help of this online portal, the work related to all government departments will be available at one place. At the same time, this will also increase transparency among the public regarding government works. E-Mitra portal provides friendly and efficient facilities to citizens very easily. Earlier, not only the residents of the village but also the residents of the city had to bear the inconvenience. But now the service of government offices can be availed through this portal everywhere.
Required documents for opening Emitra
- 10th class marksheet
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Pan card
- Bank account information
- Character Certificate / Character Certificate
- Two stamp papers of Rs.100 each
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Rajasthan E-Mitra Registration Online
- First of all you go to the official website of E Mitra.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, Select login option
- After this you will reach the official website of SSO.
- Here you will see the option of registration. Click on it.
- Now fill the information asked here.
- After this you have to register yourself to generate SSO Id.
- After creating username and password. You can login to e-mitra portal.
- After login you will get the application form. Fill the requested information carefully and submit it.
- Now your registration has been done on this portal.
- Whenever you want to avail any facility through this portal. So you can take advantage by login with username password.