Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana was launched on 26 February 2020. The scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani, Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been started for women. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Loan Yojana 2020-21 has been started recently on 17th September, through the scheme loans will be provided to the women of the state which will be interest free. Through the scheme, women of urban or rural areas can take a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh at 0% rate.
All the women self-help groups of the state will have to register online to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Mahila Yojana. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been issued to empower women, due to Corona virus, people have to face many difficulties. has been implemented. Loans will be provided to all the women of the state in an easy way. The loan is taken by the women of the state, the interest amount will be paid by the state government to the banks.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2021
Under Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojna, efforts are being made to make women of Sakhi Mandal posted in different districts financially self-reliant, through the scheme, women will be given loan at 0%. Through the scheme 50,000 JLEG in rural areas. And 50,000 groups will be formed in urban areas. There are 2.5 lakh Sakhi Mandal groups in the state of Gujarat, and more than 24000 Sakhi Mandals are registered in urban areas.
All Sakhi Mandals will get benefits from the government, each Sakhi Mandal has 10-10 women members, one million such women of the state will be given loans by the state government. Whose interest will be debt-free. So that the women of the state will be provided assistance for employment. And they should be able to become financially independent. The loan amount to be taken by the beneficiary will be transferred to the bank account.
Through the loan, aspiring women can start their own business, so that the status of self-employment can be increased and income will be increased and unemployment can be removed. A budget of Rs 193 crore has been fixed for starting the scheme. More than 27 lakh women are associated with Sakhi Mandal.
Key details of MMUY
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana | MMUY|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Benefits of the scheme||Loan up to 1 lakh|
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2021
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is to provide interest free amount up to Rs 1 lakh to women so that women do not face any financial problems. And, to connect with employment, an amount of 1 lakh will be given by the government to all the women of the state to start their own business.
So that the income can be increased, through the scheme, women will be made self-reliant towards their work and they will be made aware to do business so that they can not depend on any person in future. And make your dream yourself. Make it come true Under the scheme, 10 lakh women will be given loan to get registered in JLEG, an amount of Rs 1 crore will be provided by the government as financial assistance to the group.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2021
- Through Mukhyamantri Utkarsh Yojna, women of the state will be given a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh, whose interest will be 0%.
- This scheme will provide a new life charity to the women of the state.
- The Government of Gujarat has launched a scheme to provide self-employment to women by providing them self-employment and to uplift women empowerment in the state.
- Through the scheme, women can start their own business for themselves.
- The loan amount of Rs 1 lakh will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Through the scheme, women will be given more respect due to their own employment.
- Those who are permanent residents of the state will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Women can start any employment according to their work.
- The scheme has been started to further strengthen the economic condition of women due to Corona virus.
- Under the scheme, all women will be inspired to start their own business.
- Women will be made self-reliant through the scheme.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- To take advantage of the scheme, the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state
- Only the women of the state will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, loans will be given to those women who are members of self-help groups.
- It is mandatory to have 10 members in a self-help group.
Document required for MMUY
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to apply Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana online
- To apply online, the beneficiary has to first visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- After visiting, the home page will open in your computer screen, in the home page you will see the option of apply online, you have to click on the option of apply online.
- After this the application form will open in your screen. Now you will have to enter the information asked in the application form like beneficiary name, address, bank details, state, district, city, etc.
- After entering all the details, you have to attach the scanned copy of the requested documents with the form and click on the submit button.
- After clicking, your online application process will be completed.
How to check application status
- To check the application status, the applicant has to visit the official website.
- After going to the website, the home page will open in your screen, after the home page is opened, you have to click on the option of application status.
- After clicking you have to enter your registration number now you have to click on submit option
- Now the information related to the application status will be received in your computer screen.