LPG Subsidy: The countrymen are already troubled by the exorbitant prices of petroleum products. The price of LPG cylinders in the country is very high. Most of you will have an LPG gas connection in your house. In such a situation, many people would also be taking advantage of the subsidy.
Although the subsidy money is now limited to just Rs 30-35, if this much money is coming into your account then it is important for you to be aware of it. The gas subsidy money automatically goes to your respective bank account, but many times the money does not reach the account due to the fault of the bank.
Now the question is how to find out whether the gas subsidy money is coming into the account or not. Let’s know.
How to check your LPG Subsidy
- First of all, type www.mylpg.in in the browser of your smartphone.
- Now you will see the photo of gas cylinders of gas companies on the right, click on the photo of the gas cylinder of your service provider.
- After this a new window will open which will be of your service provider.
- Now at the top right, you will get the option of Sign-in and New User.
- Now if you have already created your ID then sign-in and if not created then create ID by clicking on New User.
- After this, on login, you will see the view cylinder booking history on the right. By clicking on it, you will get the information on which cylinder you have received the subsidy and when. On the other hand, if the subsidy money is not coming in your account, then you can also make a complaint by clicking on the feedback button.
Helpline for LPG Subsidy Issue
If you have not linked your LPG ID with your account, then you can solve this problem by meeting with the distributor. Also, you can register a complaint by calling 18002333555 for free.
Also read What is PFMS in 2021 | PFMS Full form