E challan online: Earlier, where a lot of time and money was wasted in doing small tasks. In today’s digital age, the same work gets done within some time. Often a person is caught on camera by a traffic police officer for driving wrongly or for violating traffic rules. In such a situation, the e-challan of that person is deducted.
What is E challan
Keeping in mind road safety, now many cameras have been installed on the roads. Because of this, the person who is found violating the traffic rules. His e-challan is issued. Because of this, the person does not know at all how many times his e-challan has been deducted. In such a situation, the status of e-challan should be kept on checking from time to time. In this connection, today we are going to tell you how you can fill your e-challan online. This process is quite easy. Let’s know about it:
Step to step process to deposit E challan online
- You have to visit https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ to fill your e-challan.
- Now you have to select the option of Check Challan status by dragging down in Check online services.
- After doing this, you will have to find your challan with the help of driving license number, vehicle number or challan number.
- Apart from this, you can also do this by entering your engine number or the last five numbers of the chassis number.
- After entering your details, you have to select on the option of Get Detail.
- Now all the details of the challan will appear on your screen.
- To pay the challan, you have to select the option of Pay now written next to the challan.
- After doing this, a payment page will open on your screen, on which you will get various payment mode options.
- After selecting the payment mode as per your convenience, you have to pay for it.
- Once the e-challan is paid, a transaction ID will be sent to your registered mobile number through a message.
- After following these steps, your challan will be filled easily.