Whatsapp Pay: Today, the digital payment system has replaced the traditional system of transactions. There has been an exponential growth in digital payments in India since demonetization. A big advantage of this has been given to the people associated with the retail sector of India. With this speed in the transaction, their stalled work also gets done quickly. In such a situation, the economy is also getting momentum. Today crores of users in India are resorting to UPI gateway for transactions.
In this episode today we are going to tell you how you can transfer your money with the help of WhatsApp pay. This is a very easy process. You will not face any kind of problems in this process. WhatsApp pay often comes with user-friendly features. In this connection, some time ago, it has also given the facility of making payments to its crores of users.
How to send money through WhatsApp pay
- To transfer money from WhatsApp pay, first you have to open WhatsApp in your mobile.
- After that you have to open the profile of the person in whose account you want to transfer the money.
- After opening the profile, next to the pin icon in the message box, you will get the option to send payment.
- Select it. If your UPI is not registered with WhatsApp pay, then you have to add your bank account.
- At the bottom you will find the option of Started. After clicking on it, you have to select the option of Agree and continue.
- Now you have to search your bank and select it.
- After doing that your mobile number will be verified.
- Now the process of adding the bank through your mobile number will start.
- After finding the registered bank account from the mobile number, WhatsApp pay will show it on your screen. Next you have to click on the Continue button.
- Once the bank account is added, you can easily send money to your friends with the help of UPI PIN.