Sahaj Login Poratl: Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra provides you all types of government and semi-government services. You can reach these services to the people by opening Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra in your village and town.
New Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is a very important platform where many services are provided to you simultaneously and Sahaj Portal is a Service Provider that provides employment opportunities to you. If the public service center is not open in your village town city, then you can apply to open it.
Applying Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra online is very easy and simple, for this you will not have to go to any government department.
Key Highlights of Sahaj Login Portal
|Scheme Name||Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra|
|Scheme Launched By||Sahaj Retail Limited|
|Services||G2C, Financial Inclusion, Financial Services, utility bill collection services, mobile and DTH recharge, e-Learning, FASTag, etc|
Sahaj Service list
- Computer education
- Vehicle insurance
- General Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mobile recharge
- DTH recharge
- Plane ticket
- Bill payment
- Tours and Travels
- Self-reliance pension etc.
Benefit Of Open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- Through Sahaj Portal, you can earn 100 to ₹ 500 daily sitting at home. You need to have a small space for this.
- Where you can establish your Jan Seva Kendra and start your employment. From here people are earning 500 to ₹ 1000 daily. and are very happy with their own employment.
- If you have recently passed class XII and you are looking for employment, then you can start your work by starting this Sahaj Portal center and earn a lot of money.
- New Sahaj All types of government or semi-government certificates are made here. Along with this you can also deposit electricity bill water bill mobile recharge internet bill etc.
Sahaj Portal ID Benefits
- Through the New Sahaj Portal, you can do the work of making Aadhar card.
- You can do banking services with Retail Sahaj, in which they can do things like opening a deposit withdrawal account with money.
- Mini branches of banks like State Bank of India Bank of Baroda Gramin Bank etc. are provided inside Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- Inside Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, the agency to make PAN card is given.
- Any person who makes income tax payment, the facility of paying tax through Sahaj Portal is also provided.
- Here you can file ITR from Sahaj Portal.
Qualifications Required for Sahaj login Registration
To open this Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you must have the following qualifications, only then you can establish a Jan Seva Kendra here.
- For Sahaj Registration ️apply, first of all you should know that your age is more than 18 years.
- ️If your age is less than 18 years, then you can apply in the name of any such member of your family.
- Whose age is more than 18 years, if you apply for this in the name of a woman, then it will be very good.
- ️First of all, to do Sahaj Registration, your educational qualification should be 10 pass or more.
- To set up New Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you should have basic knowledge of Hindi as well as English language.
- To open Jan Seva Kendra you must have a computer (laptop) and internet connection and inverter.
- To take Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you must have any computer certificate or basic computer knowledge.
- You must have a shop to open Sahaj Portal Kendra.
Document Required for Sahaj Login registration
If you want to open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. So you have to collect all the documents mentioned here for this. Only then you will apply to open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- Aadhar card
- ️Pan card
- ️Bank Passbook and Cancel Check
- ️Passport size photo of the applicant
- ️Sahaj Police verification of the applicant (if any)
- ️Computer Certificate
- ️10 or 12 pass certificate
- ️And with this (₹) different money is charged in different states to open DD (Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra) but this service is not free.
Online Registration for Sahaj Mitra
- visit official portal of Sahaj Mitra
- Here you will see new page with Registration Tab, Click on it
- Sahaj Mitra Application form will open in front of you.
- Some information will be asked from you in the Sahaj Portal Registration Form given.
- ️First of all you have to choose the category here, for which category you want to apply.
- ️So you will select Sahaj Mitra here and after that fill all your information here.
- ️Here you have to provide your information in five steps.
- ️First of all your primary information, then your address, then your bank details.
- After that you have to upload all your documents here.
- ️As soon as you fill this application here successfully and accurately. Now you have to submit it
- As soon as you successfully complete all the above mentioned steps to take Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. And your application is successfully filled, then your Sahaj Registration application has been successfully completed. Now you have to wait for few days.
Sahaj Registration Online Status Check
- Visit official portal of Sahaj Mitra
- Now, you have to click on Registration Tab.
- As you click on Registration Tab, you will see another option of Know Registration Status.
- Now, You have to click on Know Registration Status option
- After this, you will have to fill some of your information on the registration status.
- Where you have to enter your registration number.
- You must have got this number while registering.
- After entering the number you can check your status.
- -What is the status of your application
How to take Sahaj AEPS ID
If you also want to know that how to do registration for Sahaj AEPS ID then read this article carefully.
- First of all go to the official website of Sahaj to take Sahaj AEPS.
- After successfully opening the website, login with your User ID and Password.
- As soon as after successful SAHAJ login, go to Sahaj AEPS service.
- After successfully opening the Sahaj AEPS Service, complete your application by filling some necessary information.
- Submit all the information sought in the application after filling the filled application correctly.
- After that some money will be deducted from your wallet which is the registration charge of Sahaj AEPS.
- After some time the service of Sahaj AEPS will be started in your portal and you can also avail the services of Sahaj AEPS in this way.
Sahaj Franchise Fees | Sahaj Login Charges
After doing New Sahaj Registration, Sahaj Services are provided to you only. When you submit the Sahaj Registration Fee, we tell you here how much Sahaj Franchise Fees are.
Sahaj Franchise Fees depend on their states. Where Sahaj provides the services of his E-District. There its fee ranges between ₹ 8000 to ₹ 15000.
Here you have been told an estimated fee of Sahaj Franchise Fees, it changes from time to time, for this you must once talk to Sahaj Customer Care or Sahaj’s official.
How to do Sahaj Login
To know all the process how to login to the Sahaj Portal and how it works, read the information given below carefully.
- Firstly visit the official portal of Sahaj Login
- Here, You will see login option
- Here you have to enter the Sahaj Login ID and Password provided by Sahaj, this user ID and password is sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- As soon as you enter your SAHAJ LOGIN user ID and password here and click on the login button, then your Sahaj Portal opens in front of you.
- ️If you are logging in here for the first time, then you have to fill your banking related information here and your GST number will also be asked, so if you have this information then fill it do not leave it and go ahead.
- Now you will see all the services of Sahaj Portal here.
- ️You can enjoy the Sahaj Portal service by clicking on the service you want to avail here
Available services on Sahaj Login Portal
Government Service On Sahaj Portal
- PAN Card Service
- Ration Card Service
- Fastag Service
- Land Certificate
Banking Services On Sahaj Mitra Portal
- Account Opening Service
- RD And FD
- Deposit And Withdrawal
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
Suraksha Service Sahaj Mitra
- Life Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Health Insurance
Shiksha Service Sahaj Mitra
- Desktop Publishing
- Certificate In Computer Application
- Domestic Data Entry Operator
Bill Pay Service Sahaj Mitra
- Pay Electric Bill
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH Recharge
Customer care of Sahaj Login Portal
|Toll Free Number||18004190250|