Parivar Pehchan Patra: Many schemes are started by the government for all sections of the people. In order to ensure that the benefits of these schemes reach all the beneficiaries, Haryana Government has started Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra through this article. Such as what is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, 14 digits unique identity card will be provided to every family of Haryana. Through which it will be ensured that the benefits of all the services and schemes provided by the government are reaching every citizen of Haryana or not. This family identity card will be prepared for joint and separate families.
You do not need to go to any government office to apply under Haryana Identity Card Scheme. A dedicated portal has been started by the government for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. You can apply for getting your identity card made sitting at home through this portal.
This scheme has been started with the spirit of Antyodaya. Haryana is the first state in the country to have such a scheme. Various types of services are being simplified with the use of IT. Keeping this in mind, the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme was also launched. So that it can be ensured that which citizen of the state is eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Key Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna
By implementing the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, it will also be ensured that the benefits of the scheme reach only eligible citizens. Sometimes ineligible citizens also take advantage of many schemes. Apart from this, there will also be transparency in the implementation of government schemes. The benefits of all government schemes will be linked to the smart card and the smart card will be linked to the identity card. First of all, Ayushman Bharat, Public Ration Distribution System, Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, and Pension Scheme will be linked with smart cards.
Key Details of Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
|Scheme Name||Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana|
|Purpose||Ensuring automated delivery of various citizen-centric services|
|Launched Date||2 January 2019|
Key facts of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will have a 14 digit unique ID number.
- The card will also contain the mobile number of the beneficiary.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will be provided to each family after successful registration.
- The name of the head of the family will be written on the top of the card.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will also have other information related to the family.
- After registration, Registration ID and Password will be provided to each family.
- If the family wants to see their family details then they have to enter the login credentials.
- Family details can also be updated on the family identity card.
- The beneficiaries of any scheme can be identified by the authorities through the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Pension can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Under this scheme, each family will be monitored so that the benefit of the scheme can be reached to the right beneficiary.
- Software has been created for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of the beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone in the family is born or someone dies then they do not need to apply for the certificate. This information is automatically updated through this software.
- To take advantage of any government scheme in Haryana, it is mandatory to have a family identity card.
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana 2021
- Each family will be given a unique number in the Parivar Pehchan Card which is a 14 digit number. Which is unique to every family.
- About 54 lakh families of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this family identity card, it will help in taking admission in schools, colleges and will also be helpful in getting government and private jobs.
- Corruption will come down through Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana.
- The registration process will be accelerated through this portal. The data of all the beneficiaries will be uploaded on this portal through which they will be provided the benefits of all government schemes.
- Those families whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC Data List can also fill the enrollment form for Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Through the family identity card card, this information will also be available in which area the family lives. The government will make a separate code for each region. There will be separate code for city and village.
Required documents for Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar card
- Family identity document
- Married status
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Family identity card in document verification
Under this scheme, the state government will set up centers in different districts for certification in Atal Seva Kendras, Saral Kendras, Tehsil and Panchayat Office, Blocks, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, other Government and Semi-Government Educational Institutions. In each district, the government will set up 500 centers to verify 54 lakh beneficiary data. At these places, the natives of the state can easily verify and update their family details.
Requirement of enrollment for family identity card
All those families who are permanently residing in Haryana. It is mandatory for them to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card. A permanent 8-digit family ID will be issued to all permanent families.
All families who are residing outside Haryana. But want to apply for any service or scheme of the state. It is also mandatory for them to make a family identity card. A 9 digit family ID will be issued to all temporary families.
Channels to enroll in the family identity card
The application can be made through 3 channels to get the Parivar Pehchan Card ID. You do not need to pay any application fee to apply. Some of the 3 channels to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra are as follows.
CSC VLE:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra can be applied for through Common Service Center managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs.
Saral Kendra:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card can be applied for through Antyodaya Saral Kendra of the state government.
PPP Operator:- All PPP work in the state can also be applied under this scheme through the registered operators.
How to apply offline in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. to get the form of Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. will have to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family with the application form.
- Then submit it in the same office from where your application form is taken. In this way you can apply under this scheme.
How to apply online in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this portal people of the state can see how to apply online process for Disability, Widow, Old Age Pension Schemes. According to this, the operators of CSCs can then fill the pension schemes application forms online.
- These Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustration. After updating, one will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
Procedure to amend family identity card
Self Update Mode:- Modification of Parivar Pehchan Card can be done by citizens through Mera Parivar Portal. For this, you have to access the Update Family Details tab. After this, you have to enter your family ID. Now you have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number of the head of the family in the OTP box. Now, you will be able to amend the family identity card.
Assistant Mode: – Citizens can get their family identity card amended by the nearest CSC, Saral or PPP operator. For this, all the important information will have to be given to the nearest CSC, Saral or PPP operator. After which the identity card will be amended by the operator.
Terms of amendment of family identity card
The family identity card can be amended by the citizen at any time. But for this, some conditions have been set by the government which is as follows.
- The verification is done by the department from time to time through various sources. This verification is necessarily done. For this, the data provided by the family is verified by the department. After this verification is completed, the data provided by the family is considered verified. All the information which has already been verified by the department cannot be modified.
- The amendment can be done only once after the citizen has signed and uploaded the PPP document on the portal.
Helpline of Parivar Pehchan Patra
Also read What is PFMS in 2021 | PFMS Full form