CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has introduced a dedicated portal named “CBSE E Exam Portal / CBSE E Pariksha Portal”. On this portal class 10th and 12th students can access information related exams, practical, exam centers, date sheets, admit cards and others. Today in this article we are providing you complete information about CBSE E-Exam Portal Registration / CBSE E-Pariksha Portal Registration. Apart from this, you will also get complete information available on the official website e-pariksha.com.
We all know that there are many students who are currently studying under the Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE Official Launched Class 10th & 12th Student Portal to enable students to access CBSE Board Latest Announcements online. This portal is essential for all the students and they can easily access the information about the exam centers and other details related to them.
CBSE E Pariksha Portal
The following information is available on the e pariksha portal launched by CBSE:
Exam related information
Students of class 10th and 12th can get information related to their examination.
On this web portal, after registration students can get information regarding their practical exam and theory exam.
The student has to check their exam centers for the board exam. e-pariksha.com portal provides information about their exam centers.
We all know that the date sheet is very important for the exam.
10th and 12th class students are able to collect information about their admit cards.
Latest Updates for E Pariksha Portal 2021
As we all know that there are many students of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared board who want to get information about exam dates, admit cards, practical exams, exam centers, etc. All the information will be made available for class 10 and 12 students on this portal.
You do not have to use your roll number to use this portal. You just have to register online. We will provide you the complete procedure for CBSE e Pariksha Registration in this article.
Students who want to get information regarding their examinations can visit the e pariksha portal. All the students can use this portal to get information about practical test centers i.e. Practical Center.
CBSE E Pariksha Registration Online
CBSE e Pariksha Portal Registration Online -: If you want to complete your registration then follow the below-given application process.
- Firstly visit the official web portal of e pariksha.
- On the homepage you have to select Services.
- After that, the new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your Affiliation Number and Password / Affiliation No. and Password must be entered.
- In this way you can easily complete e Pariksha Portal Registration / ePariksha Portal Registration.
Login to CBSE e Pariksha Portal
If any student wants to login to the e Pariksha portal, then follow the guidelines given below.
- Firstly visit the official web portal of CBSE.
- Click on Continue option on the homepage.
- A new message will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to enter the Affiliation Number and Password / Affiliation No. in the given space. and Password must be entered.
- Enter the security code and click on Login Option.
- In this way you can check CBSE Board Latest Updates / Information about CBSE Board New Updates.
CBSE E Pariksha Admit Card 2021 Download Online
If any student wants to download an online admit card for the CBSE board. Then follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly visit the official web portal.
- On the home page you need to navigate the login option.
- Now you have to enter the affiliation number and password in the given space.
- After that students can get latest updates and download CBSE Admit Card online.
E pariksha 2021 | Change of Practical Center
If you want to change your exam center then follow the application procedure given below.
- Firstly visit the official web portal.
- On the homepage choose Change of Examination/Practical Center.
- After that a new webpage will open on your screen, where you have to login to your account.
- Enter your affiliation number as the User ID and the changed password.
- In this way you can change your exam center.