Sudhanshu Pandey is an Indian actor and model. Sudhanshu Pandey is an actor as well as a very good singer, he was born in Lakhan, Uttar Pradesh, now his age is 47 years. His main work is in Hindi film industry.
In 2000, he made her debut with the film Khiladi 420. He was a part of more than 30 films. Sudhanshu is also a part of A Band of Boys, a band in which he has acted in films. Right now his role as ‘Vanraj Shah’ in Star Plus TV serial ‘Anupama’ is being well-liked by the audience.
Sudhanshu Pandey Bio
|Date of Birth||26 August 1974|
|Profession||Actor and singer|
|Net worth||10 crore|
Early life of Sudhanshu Pandey
Sudhanshu was born and brought up in Lucknow. He attended an army school for his education. Sudhanshu graduated from Kumaun University in Nainital, Uttarakhand. He is from a Hindu family.
He was an athlete who played badminton at the state level and around U.P. were selected for. His parents forced him to study hard and get a job. He did not believe that he could make a career in acting.
Sudhanshu aspired to become an army officer from a young age. Sudhanshu studied in Nainital. Sudhanshu dropped out of high school to pursue a career in the real world. He started his career when he was just 19 years old.
He was lucky that he saw an advertisement for models in a magazine based in Mumbai and within minutes he was on his way to Delhi and Mumbai. After securing several modeling contracts, he was ready to delve into modeling and walk the catwalks in Europe and Singapore.
He also worked in print media advertisements. He was first featured in a music video “Maikhana” (Pankaj Udhas). Sudhanshu tried his talent in singing, modeling and sports, but eventually he made acting his real passion.
Acting Career of Sudhanshu Pandey
In 2000, Sudhanshu Pandey started his acting career with “Khiladi 420”. There he played the role of Inspector Rahul. In later years, he was cast in several Bollywood films including “Dus Kahaniyan,” “Singh Is King,” and “Singham.”
Sudhanshu Pandey made his OTT debut with a Hotstar creation titled “Hundred”, which released on April 25, 2020. He starred opposite Lara Dutta Bhupathi, who played his loving husband and a cunning cop. He appeared in web-series like “Casino” and later “Casino”. He worked with Tarla Dalal in the cooking show “Cook It Up with Tarla Dalal”.
Right now Sudhanshu Pandey is doing a serial named “Anupama” which has become very popular among the audience and people are very much liked. Apart from Sudhanshu Pandey, Rupali Ganguly (Anupama), Madalsa Sharma (Kavya) and Paras Kalnavat (Samar Shah) are also other actors in this serial.
Family of Sudhanshu Pandey
|Wife’s Name||Mona Pandey|
|Son’s Name||Nirvan Pandey and Vivan Pandey|
Favorite things of Sudhanshu Pandey
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
Unknown facts about Sudhanshu Pandey
- Sudhanshu was born and brought up in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- He is very spiritual and an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Before taking interest in modeling, he wanted to become an army officer.
- Sudhanshu’s parents were supportive of his acting career.
- He started her modeling career at the age of 19.
- He was first featured in a music video like “Maikhane” by Pankaj Udhas.
- His Bollywood debut was to be with “Khajuraho 950 AD”, a period film starring Anupam Kher and Rajpal Yadav. However, it was cancelled. He was then cast in Bollywood in 2000 as Inspector Rahul in “Khiladi 420”.
- He was also a member of the famous band ABOB (A Band of Boys), which had several hit songs like Gori and Meri Sleep. The band was the first boy group in India. It had five members: Sudhanshu Pandey (Karan Oberoi), Siddharth Haldipur, Chin 2 Bhosale and Sherin Varghese. After some time, he decided to focus on his acting career and leave the band.