Jaya Bachchan has been known as a strong actress in Hindi film cinema. In her time, Jaya Bachchan had made a respectable place all over India on the basis of her acting. An example of Jaya’s acting career is given, Jaya Bachchan has done many roles in many films in the 90’s.
And these films also captured many awards. The level of acting of Jaya ji can be gauged by seeing her achievements that she had won 9 national awards in her name. Apart from acting, Jaya Bhaduri has also made her mark in politics.
Facts about Jaya Bachchan
|Date of Birth||9 April 1948|
|Profession||Indian Actress and Politician|
|Political Party||Samajwadi Party|
Family introduction of Jaya Bachchan
|Father’s Name||Tarun Kumar Bhaduri|
|Mother’s Name||Indira Bhaduri|
|Husband Name||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Sister’s Name||Rita Verma|
|Son Name||Abhishek Bachchan|
|Daughter’s Name||Shweta Nanda|
Education Qualification of Jaya Bachchan
Jaya Bachchan did her schooling in Bhopal. Jaya Bachchan already had the passion to manage people. To guess this spirit, let us tell you that Jaya has also been the head girl of her school. It was only while completing her school education that Jaya Bhaduri realized her acting talent, so she thought it appropriate to go to a college called Film and Television of India in Pune for her graduation.
Not only this, he improved his acting talent by taking acting courses in this college. Apart from this, during her studies, Jaya Bhaduri received the Best India NCC Cadet Award, which was given at the Republic Day celebrations in 1966.
Jaya Bachchan Family Facts
On June 3, 1973, she married the great Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, the couple also has two children Shweta Bachchan Nanda and Abhishek Bachchan Jaya’s son Abhishek Bachchan is also an artist working in Bollywood films. Jaya and Amitabh’s daughter Shweta married Nikhil Nanda, a businessman of the Kapoor family in Delhi. As a result of which Shweta and Nikhil also have two children.
Jaya Bachchan Filmi career
Jaya Bachchan has shown her acting skills in many films. For the first time, Jaya Bhaduri was offered the film ‘Mahanagar’ for acting, this Bengali was made under the direction of Satyajit Ray. During the making of the film Mahanagar, Jaya was like a little girl of only 15 years. In 1963, Jaya appeared as a supporting actress in this film and also starred with Anil Chatterjee and Madhavi Mukherjee in the film ‘Mahanagar’.
In 1971, Jaya Bachchan’s first Hindi film ‘Guddi’ is directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee and written by Gulzar. Apart from Jaya Bhaduri, Dharmendra and Asrani were also in this film, this film proved to be helpful in taking Jaya Bachchan’s career to heights.
It was in the 1970s that Jaya Bhaduri was made the superstar of Indian cinema. That’s why every director of Bollywood was eager to make a film with Jaya Bhaduri and all this was a boon of his acting talent. Due to this, she was again offered 5 films in the year 1973, which included films like ‘Anamika’ ‘Phagun’ ‘Zanjeer’ and ‘Abhimaan’.
Jaya Bachchan Political Career
After spending many years in the field of acting by Jaya Bachchan, she was also seen joining politics. To help the people, she first made the idea of contesting from the Samajwadi Party of Uttar Pradesh, in the first election itself, Jaya Bhaduri won with a huge vote. In 2004, she was entrusted with the business of representing the Samajwadi Party in the Rajya Sabha.
In the year 2018, Jaya Bhaduri was again elected a member of the Rajya Sabha, in view of her dedication, both the people of the state and her party have expressed great faith in Jaya.
Awards received by Jaya Bachchan
- In the year 1972, Jaya Bachchan received the Filmfare Special Award for the film Uphaar, which was her first Filmfare Award. After that, Jaya Bhaduri was honored with the Filmfare Best Actress Award for her best performance in the film ‘Abhimaan’ in the year 1994 and in the 1995 film Kora Kagaz.
- In the year 1980, Jaya Bachchan’s acting in the film ‘Servant’ was again appreciated by Filmfare by giving Best Actress Award. Seeing Jaya’s acting in this film, all the critics were also forced to praise.
- In the year 1992, the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian award of the Government of India, was also given in view of his dedication and talent. This award is given to those people who have made a mark in their field.
- Jaya Bhaduri received from the Uttar Pradesh government to the U.P. By giving the state’s highest award i.e. Yash Bharti Award, the work done by him was given a high degree of respect.
- She received Lifetime Achievement Award in many institutions and award functions. Such as in 2004 Sansui Awards, 2010 in ‘Tonges on Fire’ Film Festival in London and 2012 Jaipur International Film Festival.