Bihar Ration Card: Ration can be obtained by citizens at subsidized rates through ration card. Apart from this, the ration card is also used as an important document to get the benefits of many schemes. The process of making Bihar ration card has been made available online by the Government of Bihar. Now the citizens of Bihar can apply Bihar Ration Card online through the official website sitting at home.
Through this article, you will be made aware of the process of applying online to get Bihar new ration card. Apart from this, information related to eligibility and important documents will also be shared with you to make Bihar Ration Card. All eligible citizens read this article carefully to apply Bihar Ration Card Online.
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get a new ration card under this scheme or want to renew the old ration card, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Food and Consumer Protection Department. People of the state will not have to make rounds of government offices to get their Bihar ration card made. APL/BPL Ration Cards are made by the Food Department and the Government of Uttar Pradesh according to the economic condition of the beneficiary. People of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply by filling Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2022.
Purpose of Bihar Ration Card 2022
As you know that earlier, government offices had to be cut to get ration cards, as there was a lot of waste of people’s time, now citizens of Bihar will not have to make rounds of government offices, village panchayat etc. Nor will you have to face any kind of difficulties.
By applying through this Bihar ration online application, the time of the citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat etc. to the people at subsidized rates through ration card and improving the living conditions of poor people.
Benefits of Ration Card 2022
- People can use ration card as an identity card.
- Ration card is required to get voter ID and also to get driving license.
- Through Bihar Ration Card, people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at cheap rates.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- Under this scheme, now you can apply online for ration card sitting at home.
Eligibility for Bihar Ration Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Ration Card
- You can get the application form for making a new consumer (ration) card from any circle office / S.D.O to get the ration card under this scheme.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- You will then need passport size photographs of the head of your family attested by a Gazetted Officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councillor, specified proof(s) of residence, and Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card.
- Then there should be proof of residence and surrender / deletion certificate of previous ration card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, circle FSO/S.I. / M.O. Conducts spot inquiries and records statements of 2 independent witnesses in the neighbourhood.
- After that you have to submit your application form and all the documents.
- The standard time prescribed for the preparation of ration card is usually 15 days. In this way your application will be completed.