Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme: Many schemes are started by the government from time to time to make the future of the daughters of the country bright. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme whose name is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started on 22nd January 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi.
By reading this article you will get all the important information related to beti bachao beti padhao yojana. Like what is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Under this scheme, the parents of the daughter will have to open the bank account of the daughter in any national bank or nearest post office. Under which they have to deposit a fixed amount from the time the daughter opens her bank account till she attains the age of 14 years. This bank account can be opened from the birth of the daughter till the age of 10 years.
This Beti bachao beti padhao yojana has been started to improve the standard of living of the daughters of our country and make their future bright. Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the parents will have to deposit the amount till the daughter turns 14. 50% of this amount can be withdrawn after the daughter turns 18 and the entire amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage after the daughter completes 21 years.
Girls will also get benefit of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
As you all know that the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is a beneficial scheme launched by the central government for the bright future of the girl child, now the central government provides the girl child of the country under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, for the girl child up to ten years. Providing facility of prosperity scheme. Now the girls of the country can take advantage of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana along with the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
On depositing 1000 rupees every month in the daughter’s bank account, what she will get
Under BBBP Yojana 2021, if you deposit an amount of 1000 rupees every month or 12000 rupees per year in the daughter’s bank account, then you will deposit a total amount of 1,68 000 rupees in 14 years. After the maturity of the bank account after 21 years, an amount of Rs.6,07,128 will be provided to your daughter. You can withdraw 50% of the amount when the daughter attains the age of 18 years and the remaining 50% can be withdrawn at the time of the daughter’s marriage as well.
On depositing Rs 1.5 lakh per annum in the bank account, what she will get
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021, if you deposit 1.5 lakh rupees per year in the daughter’s bank account, then you will have a total deposit of 21 lakh rupees in your daughter’s account for 14 years. 72 lakhs will be provided to your daughter after the maturity of the account.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao|
|Launched Date||22 January 2015|
|Who launched the scheme||Shri Narendra Modi|
|Purpose||Raising the standard of living of girls|
Objective of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
As you know that the level of girls is decreasing as compared to boys and girls are considered as burden, so they are killed in foeticide. In view of this problem, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started by the Central Government. Through this scheme, to make the future of daughters bright and to advance them in the field of education. To stop infanticide through this scheme. With the introduction of this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, the sex ratio can be stopped and girls can also be treated equally.
Benefits of BBBP Scheme
- To get the benefit of this scheme, you can open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- This scheme is a great scheme for the safety and education of girls.
- Through this scheme, feticide of girls can be stopped in the country.
- Under this BBBP Scheme 2021, the government will provide financial assistance to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be reduced.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided with the amount deposited by you and the financial assistance provided by the government.
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- To apply under this scheme, the age of the daughter should be 10 years.
- A Sukanya Samriddhi account should be open in the name of the daughter.
- Daughter should be a permanent resident of India.
Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Parent’s identity card
- Daughter’s birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Women Empowerment Scheme. Click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that read the information in detail and follow the process of applying as mentioned.
How to apply offline in BBBP Yojana
First of all you have to take all your documents to your nearest bank or post office. After this, you will have to take an application form from him to open an account under this scheme. After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office. In this way your daughter will be eligible for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Helpline of BBBP Scheme
Also read What is PFMS in 2021 | PFMS Full form