Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is such a card, with the help of which any person of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in selected government and private hospitals under Ayushman Bharat scheme. This golden card will be given to those poor people who will be the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme. The process of online registration has been started by the Government of India for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card and any person after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana can also download the gold card or get its print out.
PM Jan Arogya Card 2022 | Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being made available to benefit every poor people in the country, this gold card will be available only to those people whose name will appear on Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List. The people of the country who want to get their golden card made by the interested beneficiaries can easily apply by visiting the nearest public service center and from that, they can also get the Jan Arogya Golden Card made.
Key details of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
|Name||Ayushman Bharat Golden Card|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Purpose||To provide health insurance up to Rs.5 lakh to every BPL families|
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
The objective of the government to provide this PMJAY Golden Card to the country is to provide health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to every below poverty line family of the country and to help them financially. As you know, even today many people of the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment, in view of all these problems, the central government has started Ayushman Bharat scheme, which will help any poor person. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
How to check eligibility to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally click on Generate OTP, immediately after clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this you will see some options like
- By name
- By mobile number
- By Ration Card
- By RSBI URN
- Search your name by clicking on the desired option, after that fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022
The people of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office or you can download the golden card from the same where you have got it made and the agent from whom it is made will give it to you by downloading it.
- First of all you have to go to Ayushman Bharat Cloud website. After going to the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
- ayushman bharat golden card
- On this home page, you will see the login option, this login form will open, in this you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, in which you will have to proceed by entering the Aadhar number and on the next page you will have to verify your thumb impression.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, out of which you should click on the option of Approved Beneficiary. After clicking on the option, the list of golden card approved will appear in front of you.
- Then see your name in the list and click on confirm print option next to it. After clicking on the option option you will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet pin after the password. After that you will again come to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to make PMJAY Golden Card, then they should follow the method given below and take advantage. You can get your golden card made and download it from two places.
By public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to his nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name will be available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then they will be given a golden card.
- After this, give all your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Thereby the agent will successfully register you and will provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 for getting a golden card.
By registered and private hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- After this your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.
File a complaint here if the card is issued in someone else’s name
Everyone knows that Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started to provide annual insurance coverage of up to ₹ 500000 to the citizens of the weaker section of the state. This plan is the largest health insurance plan in the world. The expenditure on this scheme is borne by the central government. After applying under this scheme, you are provided with a golden card, Which you can show in the hospital and get free treatment up to ₹ 500000. If this golden card of yours is issued in someone else’s name due to some reason then you do not need to worry. You can give this information on the toll free number.
- To make this complaint, it is mandatory for you to have any certified document available such as a letter from the Prime Minister or a plastic card. The toll free numbers are 180018004444 and 14555.
- Apart from this, taking documents related to the scheme, the beneficiary can also go to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of the district. The beneficiary has to register his complaint with the District Implementation Unit in the office. On receipt of such complaints, the matter will be investigated and documents will be verified.