Anti land mafia portal UP has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Aditya Nath ji to benefit the people. Through this online portal, farmers and citizens of Uttar Pradesh can lodge a complaint of illegal occupation on their land and reach their complaint to the state government. The complaints lodged by the citizens on this Uttar Pradesh Anti Bhu Mafia Portal will be redressed soon by the concerned department. Today we are going to provide you with complete information about this online facility, read our article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Anti Bhu Mafia Portal
The complaints related to illegal possession of land are not resolved by the concerned authorities and the problems of the people remain like this. In order to solve the complaints lodged on this online portal, the government has constituted Anti Land Mafia Task Force in every Tehsil, every Mandal, which will solve the problems of the people as soon as possible. In this regard, the concerned officers will be available at your service 24*7. People of Uttar Pradesh who want to register a complaint can do it online by visiting the Uttar Pradesh Anti Bhu Mafia Jansunwai Portal and can take advantage of this facility.
Uttar Pradesh Anti Land Mafia Portal Complaint Registration
Let us tell you that today many people belonging to land mafia take private property in custody or they even take possession of government land. The people associated with the land mafia have a very high reach. In view of all these things, the common man is unable to do anything nor get his land freed from their possession. In view of all these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has taken a big step. The state government is providing an opportunity to the common man to register his complaint very easily. Due to which people will get relief. Through this Uttar Pradesh Anti Land Mafia Portal launched by the government, people of the state can also file complaints about illegally occupied land, as well as upload videos on the portal.
Anti Land Mafia Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Anti Land Mafia Portal UP|
|Started by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Redressal of complaints related to illegal possession of land|
How to register complaint on Anti Land Mafia Portal
Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to register complaint on Anti Land Mafia Portal, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Anti Land Mafia. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Grievance Registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the online registration portal will open in front of you.
- After this, you will have to fill your mobile number, email id and captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the button to send OTP.
- After clicking on the send OTP button, an OTP will be received on your registered mobile which you have to enter in the specified space and click on “Submit Link”.
- Now the Anti Land Mafia Complaint Registration page will open in front of you, here you have to register your complaint correctly. After all, you will have to check the information entered by you and click on the link “Save Reference”. In this way your online complaint registration will be completed
- You will be provided with the complaint registration number with the help of your registered mobile number. With the help of this registration number you can check the status of your anti land mafia complaint.
How to check complaint registration status on Anti Bhu Mafia Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Grievance Status. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will open a form to see the status of the reference. In this form, you have to fill the information like complaint number, mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. Then the status of your complaint registration will come.
What to do on delay in redressal of UP Anti Land Mafia Portal complaint
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option to send reminder. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter the complaint registration number. After that you have to click on the search button.
- Now you will see the status of the complaint lodged by you on your screen. From here you can get information about the action taken on the complaint lodged.
Anti Land Mafia Complaint Registration Portal Register Feedback
- First of all, you have to click on your process option on the home page of the official website. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your feedback by filling complaint registration number, mobile number and captcha code. After this you have to check the feedback entered by you and click on “Submit”.
- In this way, your feedback will be recorded, on which action will be taken on the basis of one or two star rating given by you.